Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger_Elite

Apr 11, 2016
i call this the ender tower it deals 10 damage in tier 1 tier 2 deals 20 damage tier 3 deals 30 damage tier 4 deals 45 damage

88411-d007d4a39f1317f95838dcfcacde91fb.jpg

I actually like the design of your towers, but if you are aiming to win you're going to have to put more effort into that.
Cost of tower and upgrades?
How it attacks?
Range?
Special abilities?
Strengths and weaknesses?

Siohx

May 26, 2016
2016-05-25_20.17.54.png
2016-05-25_20.17.49.png
2016-05-25_20.17.44.png
The Radar tower, makes invisible mobs in it's range to be visible to nearby towers.
2016-05-25_20.17.37.png
Hope it does well!

Zephroys

May 26, 2016
My tower for the contest is the Sonar Tower, it does no damage but allows towers within 10 blocks of it to attack troops they normally wouldn't. Every time it's upgraded towers in +2 of the previous range for the tower get the ability as well. The tower will cost 1200. Level 2 cost: 400 Level 3 cost: 600 Level 4 cost: 800 Also, it won't allow towers that can't see cave spiders to see cave spiders.

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
The Decider
This tower decides which mobs should die or not. With the command block on top it can teleport random hostile mobs to the void where they fall to death.

Its a 5x5 tower and has a maximum hight of 11 blocks.
The tower has a cool down.

Suggested price: 200

Stage 1: 10% of the mobs will be teleported to the void. Cool down: 5 seconds.
Stage 2: 20% of the mobs will be teleported to the void. Cool down: 7 seconds.
Stage 3: 35% of the mobs will be teleported to the void. Cool down: 9 seconds.

Link to screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/pKDH7

~Zoefboy

BackStory

May 26, 2016
The evil Zombie genius Dr. Inconsiderate was in his work shop working on his newest invention. The T.A.R.D.I.S. "MWHAHAHHAHhahhahahaha" said Dr. Inconsiderate. "Now All I have to do is zap it with 10,000,000,000 gigawatts! ZOMBIES move it to the platform!" Dr. Inconsiderate mumbled to himself as he started with the preparations. Meanwhile, four giant zombies moved in to move the T.A.R.D.I.S. to the electric platform. Now you may be asking why are Giant Zombies listening to a normal zombie. The reason is Dr. Inconsiderate was the one who made them. (4 years earlier when Dr. Inconsiderate was a beginner Evil Genius he was experimenting with electricity, he found out (and I won't say how) that if you throw 117 zombies, 55 cows, 3,017,649,629 human hairs, the spleen of a pig, 2 blazes, a dragon egg, and some tnt into a big pot of boiling water then you zap it with 1,324,857,739 gigawatts of electricity, low and behold the Giant Zombie was born!) ZAP! The T.A.R.D.I.S. was shocked with 10 billion gigawatts draining all the power out of the United States of America. "Yes! Yes! IT Worked! Now it is time to go to the future!" Clearly this mad man would not be stopped! Dr. Inconsiderate went into the T.A.R.D.I.S. and when to the year 2016. When he stepped out of the T.A.R.D.I.S. he was amazed at the technology everyone had. Cell Phones! Dr. Inconsiderate could not wait to bring these "Cell Phones" back to his age. And so he stole a cellphone vending machine and when back to the present... umm to the past? ARG SCREW IT. Ahem. He went back to the time he came from. Dr. Inconsiderate installed a time warping teleportation device on the vending machine which teleported cell phones from the future to the past, therefore the vending machine would never run out of cell phones.

Cell Phone Vending Machine.

A vending machine that dispenses cell phones. brought here from the future by Dr. Inconsiderate.

Costs 500 coins to build

Tier 1
Dispenses cellphones for all mobs that have arms (Zombie, PigZombie, Witch, WitherSkeleton, Skeleton, ect.)(exception Giant Zombie)
KJhRyTs.png

Tier 2

Costs 200 to upgrade

Dr. Inconsiderate has installed mostly hand free cellphones that Spiders can use.

Spiders, CaveSpiders can now get cellphones

y5Ng2un.png

Tier 3
Costs 300 to upgrade

Dr. Inconsiderate has installed 100% hand free cell phones.

All mobs but Giants can get cellphones (including wither)
e1UsQjX.png

Tier 4
Costs 500 to upgrade

Dr. Inconsiderate was considerate to his creations Giant Zombies and added an invisible Dispenser (on top of the regular dispenser)(Dr. Inconsiderate couldn't make a giant dispenser design that he liked so he just made it invisible) that dispenses giant cell phones for the Giant Zombies.

Giant Zombies can now receive cell phones
e1UsQjX.png

Additional Notes on Cellphone dispenser:
If mobs with cell phones don't have service they get aggravated and move 50% faster with a 10% damage resistance.
If mobs with cell phones do have service they are so busy texting that their movement is reduced by 35% and attack 10% slower if they reach the castle.

Dr. Inconsiderate was so excited about cellphones that he started selling them immediately, but soon he realized that his customers were becoming enraged cause they had no service and couldn't do anything with it. Dr. Inconsiderate jumped into the T.A.R.D.I.S. and when into the future and back. Thus the Cellphone tower was born.

Cellphone Tower

Was produced by Dr. Inconsiderate to give service to all cellphone users.

Cost 1000

s312JC0.png

Tier 1
Costs 1000
Does nothing as it isn't fully built
FfkbrA1.png

Tier 2
Costs 500

dgnA7Kh.png

Tier 3
Costs 500
Gives service to all mobs with cellphones. Even mobs on the enemy track.

SnanEsG.png

BackStory

May 26, 2016
The evil Zombie genius Dr. Inconsiderate was in his work shop working on his newest invention. The T.A.R.D.I.S. "MWHAHAHHAHhahhahahaha" said Dr. Inconsiderate. "Now All I have to do is zap it with 10,000,000,000 gigawatts! ZOMBIES move it to the platform!" Dr. Inconsiderate mumbled to himself as he started with the preparations. Meanwhile, four giant zombies moved in to move the T.A.R.D.I.S. to the electric platform. Now you may be asking why are Giant Zombies listening to a normal zombie. The reason is Dr. Inconsiderate was the one who made them. (4 years earlier when Dr. Inconsiderate was a beginner Evil Genius he was experimenting with electricity, he found out (and I won't say how) that if you throw 117 zombies, 55 cows, 3,017,649,629 human hairs, the spleen of a pig, 2 blazes, a dragon egg, and some tnt into a big pot of boiling water then you zap it with 1,324,857,739 gigawatts of electricity, low and behold the Giant Zombie was born!) ZAP! The T.A.R.D.I.S. was shocked with 10 billion gigawatts draining all the power out of the United States of America. "Yes! Yes! IT Worked! Now it is time to go to the future!" Clearly this mad man would not be stopped! Dr. Inconsiderate went into the T.A.R.D.I.S. and when to the year 2016. When he stepped out of the T.A.R.D.I.S. he was amazed at the technology everyone had. Cell Phones! Dr. Inconsiderate could not wait to bring these "Cell Phones" back to his age. And so he stole a cellphone vending machine and when back to the present... umm to the past? ARG SCREW IT. Ahem. He went back to the time he came from. Dr. Inconsiderate installed a time warping teleportation device on the vending machine which teleported cell phones from the future to the past, therefore the vending machine would never run out of cell phones.

A vending machine that dispenses cell phones. brought here from the future by Dr. Inconsiderate.

Costs 500 coins to build

Tier 1
Dispenses cellphones for all mobs that have arms (Zombie, PigZombie, Witch, WitherSkeleton, Skeleton, ect.)(exception Giant Zombie)
KJhRyTs.png

Tier 2

Costs 200 to upgrade

Dr. Inconsiderate has installed mostly hand free cellphones that Spiders can use.

y5Ng2un.png

Tier 3
Costs 300 to upgrade

e1UsQjX.png

Tier 4
Costs 500 to upgrade

Dr. Inconsiderate was considerate to his creations Giant Zombies and added an invisible Dispenser (on top of the regular dispenser)(Dr. Inconsiderate couldn't make a giant dispenser design that he liked so he just made it invisible) that dispenses giant cell phones for the Giant Zombies.

e1UsQjX.png

If mobs with cell phones don't have service they get aggravated and move 50% faster with a 10% damage resistance.
If mobs with cell phones do have service they are so busy texting that their movement is reduced by 35% and attack 10% slower if they reach the castle.

Dr. Inconsiderate was so excited about cellphones that he started selling them immediately, but soon he realized that his customers were becoming enraged cause they had no service and couldn't do anything with it. Dr. Inconsiderate jumped into the T.A.R.D.I.S. and when into the future and back. Thus the Cellphone tower was born.

Cellphone Tower

Cost 1000

s312JC0.png

Tier 1
Costs 1000
FfkbrA1.png

Tier 2
Costs 500

dgnA7Kh.png

Tier 3
Costs 500

SnanEsG.png

A few more pictures can be found here
http://imgur.com/a/LkaIg

OddBean14

May 25, 2016
This does not have to do with the Tower Defense tower competition, but I am a noob to the forums and I want to know, HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A MAP?

Pacpro

May 26, 2016
Electro Tower Size: 3x3 Cost: 600
When you spawn this tower, another electro tower spawns on the opposite side of the trail. There has to be room for both towers or else you cannot spawn them. The towers are connected with an energy field made of light blue glass panes. Of course, you can walk straight through them. When the mobs walk through it, it deals damage. You can also spawn the towers on a corner to get three towers at once, though it will cost more to summon it and upgrade it. The tower progressively becomes bigger with each level. The first and second levels of the tower can only damage mobs walking on land, but the third and fourth levels are tall enough to deal damage to flying mobs as well.

Level 1: small amount of damage, can damage land mobs, 4 blocks tall (fourth block is a floating block and doesn't effect the field)

Level 2: medium amount of damage, can damage land mobs, 5 blocks tall (fifth block is floating and doesn't effect the field)

Level 3: medium amount of damage, can damage land mobs and flying mobs, 6 blocks tall (sixth block is floating and doesn't effect the field)

Level 4: high amount of damage, can damage land mobs and flying mobs, 7 blocks tall (seventh block tall is floating and doesn't effect the field)

The towers when they are linked can be seen below the levels and the three way tower can be seen farthest below.
2016-05-26_16.34.12.png
2016-05-26_16.37.31.png
2016-05-26_16.34.12.png
2016-05-26_16.37.31.png
2016-05-26_16.38.20.png
2016-05-26_16.34.12.png
2016-05-26_16.37.31.png
2016-05-26_16.38.20.png
2016-05-26_16.40.15.png
2016-05-26_16.34.12.png
2016-05-26_16.37.31.png
2016-05-26_16.38.20.png
2016-05-26_16.40.15.png
2016-05-26_16.40.51.png
2016-05-26_16.41.08.png
2016-05-26_16.41.19.png
2016-05-26_16.41.26.png
2016-05-26_16.41.33.png

Reactions: LethaIity

Pacpro

May 26, 2016
The images for some reason showed up twice on the submission above for some reason.

Prometheus Rises

May 27, 2016
2016-05-26_19.55.53.png
I call this tower the Collector. It is different from other towers because it doesn't focus on the damage or stunning that the other towers do. This tower still does damage, but however much damage it does, a percentage is turned into gold for the owner of the tower. Each level adds 25% gold from the amount of damage dealt (25% for level 1, 50% for level 2, 75% for level three, and 100% for level 4). It attacks by shooting a yellow potion at mobs, it then extracts the money from the mob. I hope you like my design, and even if it doesn't win, I'd love to see something like this in the game.

Reactions: Lezappen

Ranger_Elite

Apr 11, 2016

Costs 500 coins to build

Tier 1
KJhRyTs.png

Tier 2

Costs 200 to upgrade

y5Ng2un.png

Tier 3
Costs 300 to upgrade

e1UsQjX.png

Tier 4
Costs 500 to upgrade

e1UsQjX.png

Cellphone Tower

Cost 1000

s312JC0.png

Tier 1
Costs 1000
FfkbrA1.png

Tier 2
Costs 500

dgnA7Kh.png

Tier 3
Costs 500

SnanEsG.png

If you read the rules carefully, it says this:
"You may only submit ONE tower for this contest so make sure you give it a lot of thought and design the best tower possible!"
"3x3 towers need 4 tiers, as they upgrade"
"5x5 towers only need 3 tiers"

Plus, why would you make a tower that helps the invaders?!

TheCraftBro

May 27, 2016
Hello, everyone! Here is my idea for a tower:
Name: Evil Eye / Eye of Ending / Seeker Tower
Range: I'd suggest ~6 blocks
Damage/Speed: I'll leave it to the devs. (Assuming I get picked :p)
How It Works: When mobs come into range, it launches it's eye at the mob with the most health. It then follows it (the eye), dealing damage until it dies. Then the process repeats.
Upgrades: Each Level simply increases Eye damage.
Starting Costs: 500 gold? (I really have no clue :D)
Pros/Cons:
  • Extra damage against: none
  • Less damage against: Flying mobs
  • No damage to: Endermites (look at the pictures), Cave spiders (Like all other towers)
  • Useful for: Constant damage to "tank" mobs (Giant, Magma Cube, etc...)
  • Counter By: Sending weaker mobs before tanks.
Pictures: (Sorry for the non-professionalism):
Lvl 1:
DjWxk1K

Lvl 2:
YOLeJYx

Lvl 3:
cw033gQ

Lvl 4:
wpJOUs2

All Together:
YVX6gtD

Thanks for your time! I hope you enjoy!:D

TheCraftBro

May 27, 2016
Hello, everyone! Here is my idea for a tower:
Name: Evil Eye / Eye of Ending / Seeker Tower
Range: I'd suggest ~6 blocks
Damage/Speed: I'll leave it to the devs. (Assuming I get picked :p)
How It Works: When mobs come into range, it launches it's eye at the mob with the most health. It then follows it (the eye), dealing damage until it dies. Then the process repeats.
Upgrades: Each Level simply increases Eye damage.
Starting Costs: 500 gold? (I really have no clue :D)
Pros/Cons:
  • Extra damage against: none
  • Less damage against: Flying mobs
  • No damage to: Endermites (look at the pictures), Cave spiders (Like all other towers)
  • Useful for: Constant damage to "tank" mobs (Giant, Magma Cube, etc...)
  • Counter By: Sending weaker mobs before tanks.
Pictures: (Sorry for the non-professionalism):
Lvl 1:
DjWxk1K

Lvl 2:
YOLeJYx

Lvl 3:
cw033gQ

Lvl 4:
wpJOUs2

All Together:
YVX6gtD

Thanks for your time! I hope you enjoy!:D

Looks like Images broke, let me try again:
Lvl 1:
DjWxk1K.png
[/IMG]
DjWxk1K.png
[/IMG]
DjWxk1K.png

Lvl 2:
YOLeJYx.png

Lvl 3:
cw033gQ.png

Lvl 4:
wpJOUs2.png

All together:
YVX6gtD.png

PS: The Eyes are invisible armor stands with Ender Eyes on their heads.

BackStory

May 26, 2016
If you read the rules carefully, it says this:
"You may only submit ONE tower for this contest so make sure you give it a lot of thought and design the best tower possible!"
"3x3 towers need 4 tiers, as they upgrade"
"5x5 towers only need 3 tiers"

Plus, why would you make a tower that helps the invaders?!
For tower balancing and strategies.
For example: Your team builds a cellphone tower. all the enemy needs to do is build a cellphone dispenser as the cellphone tower gives service to all the mobs. Now your team sends a big rush of mobs. they all get cellphones which then you sell your cellphone tower which enrages the mobs and drives them to victory. Yes it is a double edge sword but one I think they should add.

Frox6216

May 27, 2016
CHEMIST TOWER

This tower slows mobs down and shoots a poisoned arrow at them (slowing down is AOE).
It does extra damage against witches. It can't slow flying mobs down, but can shoot them.
It has a chance to wither the mob it attacks (increasing with the tower tier).
2016-05-27_14.14.41.png

All the way on the left is tier IV, then tier III, then tier II and all the way on the right is tier I.

TIER I TIER II TIER III TIER IV
-slows mobs down for 3 seconds -slows mobs down for 5 seconds -slows mobs down for 7 seconds -slows mobs down for 10 seconds
-shoots one poisoned arrow at a time -shoots two poisoned arrows at a time -shoots three poisoned arrows at a time -poisoning mobs is AOE
-has a 5% chance to wither a mob -has a 10% chance to wither a mob -has a 15% chance to wither a mob -has a 20% chance to wither a mob
-does 50% extra damage against witches -does 75% extra damage against witches -does 100% extra damage against witches -does 125% extra dmg against witches

Suggested price of buying a tower is 500 coins, and 500 more for every upgrade.

Frox6216

May 27, 2016
Tier I -slows mobs down for 3 seconds
-shoots one poisoned arrow at a time
-has a 5% chance to wither a mob
-does 50% extra damage against witches
Tier II -slows mobs down for 5 seconds
-shoots two poisoned arrows at a time
-has a 10% chance to wither a mob
-does 75% extra damage against witches
Tier III -slows mobs down for 7 seconds
-shoots three poisoned arrows at a time
-has a 15% chance to wither a mob
-does 100% extra damage against witches
Tier IV -slows mobs down for 10 seconds
-poisoning mobs is AOE
-has a 20% chance to wither a mob
-does 125% extra dmg against witches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom