Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you play it?

• Total voters

Reny

May 5, 2017
Okay i have reached the point of pure desperation. On tower defence their are loads of players who place towers wrong and dont correct them even after i have asked multiple times. They either pretend they dont understand but later speak perfect English or they just dont speak it.
I try to report but it isnt fun to just film every time knowing people will do this.

I NEED 1v1 TOWER DEFENCE ASAP

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Okay i have reached the point of pure desperation. On tower defence their are loads of players who place towers wrong and dont correct them even after i have asked multiple times. They either pretend they dont understand but later speak perfect English or they just dont speak it.
I try to report but it isnt fun to just film every time knowing people will do this.

It would be nice!! I hope they add it!

Reny

May 5, 2017
You can't report him for placing towers wrong...
I know, I mean the team trollers and the people who just flat out ignore you when telling them to please place it differently and then continue on purpose. My fault, wasnt really clear on that

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I would totally give it a try, though in my opinion it would also be nice to see 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 options, because I would love to play with my friends without having to deal with (for example) 20 misplaced archer towers.

Reactions: Reny

Reny

May 5, 2017
I would totally give it a try, though in my opinion it would also be nice to see 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 options, because I would love to play with my friends without having to deal with (for example) 20 misplaced archer towers.

Yass

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There must a feature that, if you are a pro (50 games or higher) you will only go in a game with pro's.
Players under 50 games also join the same map.

Reactions: Florisss

Reny

May 5, 2017
There must a feature that, if you are a pro (50 games or higher) you will only go in a game with pro's.
Players under 50 games also join the same map.
That would be so cool! Maybe even beter that the whole 1v1 thing!

Reactions: remio

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017

omg why dindt i came up with this idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom