Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
There is no play again command because you'll probably play against the same people every game if there is one. Maybe something like that did with duels will work.
That is already the case, there aren't that many players that play td. And since a game can take long, there is already a big chance that you will queue the same people. This command will just speed some it up. Agree!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I voted agree but I honestly don't mind if this is added. It may be good for some people but for me, no. There are not many td maps I actually play bcs they're not great, I only play a few. And after a 40min game of tower defence this 20seconds doesn't matter because I want to pick my maps and it doesn't even rlly save time, you'll be put in the same game as if u went to the lobby. Honestly don't care, could also be a bit spammy with top players etc

• Agree
Reactions: Shotgun

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I voted agree but I honestly don't mind if this is added. It may be good for some people but for me, no. There are not many td maps I actually play bcs they're not great, I only play a few. And after a 40min game of tower defence this 20seconds doesn't matter because I want to pick my maps and it doesn't even rlly save time, you'll be put in the same game as if u went to the lobby. Honestly don't care, could also be a bit spammy with top players etc
I agree with u but why not adding this its a little change. But thanks for youre agree ^_^

Reactions: Matriox

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
So to basically sum up the most popular recent suggestions:
Add a playagain feature on every game on the server

• Agree
Reactions: Lurkes
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom