Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you agree to make a singleplayer mode in tower defence?

• yes, it would be sick.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • no, it would be stupid.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • i dont really care too be honest.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

superxand3r

May 5, 2018
i was thinking about this game and thought it would be a GREAT idea to introduce single player mode. you can maybe play on your on to survive as long as possible or a 1v1 match agianst your friends or random people. this would be REALLY fun and a lot of people probably agree with me. it would be awesome if you could put this in. thanks and please put singleplayer in tower defence
edit: everybody seems to think 2v2,3V3 and 4V4 mode are a great idea and i think that too. i hope these modes will be added in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HurmitCurtis

LeafMom

May 6, 2018
Another suggestion, don't see how to start a new thread: How about 4 teams, with the XP earnings divided by 3, and the troops are sent against all of the other 3 castles?

D

Deleted member 352903

don't see how to start a new thread
Forum suggestions ->
IMG_20180506_201554.jpg

And I agree with this suggestion

Reactions: Facher

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
1v1?! Oh dang, then I can no longer report my teammate for placing towers wrong... On topic. This would be a neat idea, however, some of the game mechanics would have to be changed as currently some people can help the towers kill the mobs while others set up more towers were as in 1v1 someone could just keep sending mobs and the other player would always be on the defensive so it could work with some sort of turn-based thing or a cooldown/grace time. I would suggest 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and so on more than 1v1. :)

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd also love to see 2v2, 3v3, 4v4's etc. because then you can play with a friend of yours and you can't play withn a friend with a 1v1 (yeah you can play against your friend or someone else then). And I like it more to play games with my friends because of the fun etc. you have then.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom