Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tyruntred5

Apr 22, 2020
Dear Cubecraft Team and the creators and Moderators,
I am making this script to share my ideas about New mobs, and a mode after Armageddon( happens when game would normally end if neither team's tower is destroyed).
1- I was thinking maybe adding the mob "Hoglin" to Tower Defence. The Hoglin would require 1500exp to unlock. Each Hoglin would give 350exp upon death. Hoglins would have 1250 life. Each hoglin costs 2000 coins each. Everytime you upgrade it, it will gain 200 life but cost 200 coins more per troop.I thought it would be a good idea to add it to Tower Defence. My other idea was to be a Speical event after Armagedonn mode. Normally if no team loses, the game would end normally. But what I was thinking instead of the game ending, an event takes action. I call it, "Doom". During this doom event, a nasty ender dragon will spawn. The ender dragon would have 1.0 speed, and would have 10,000 health. This Ender Dragon will stop and spit dragon's breath at buildings,( all buildings hit will be destroyed every
1 minute. Every 30 seconds, the ender dragon will spawn a group of endermen(12). The endermen walk as fast as the ender dragon but every 10 seconds, the endermen teleport 6-10 blocks in front of them. These endermen have 1000 health. Endermen each do 5 damage to the tower. If the ender dragon hits the tower, it will be destroyed in one hit. If killed, you will recieve 100k coins. Before ending this script, I forgot to mention that Hoglins would be immune to mage, quake, and ice towers. I hope you add these ideas to tower defence. I would love to see it in action :).
Thank you for reading this script :) .
Player: Tyruntred5

I am making this script to share my ideas about New mobs, and a mode after Armageddon( happens when game would normally end if neither team's tower is destroyed).
1- I was thinking maybe adding the mob "Hoglin" to Tower Defence. The Hoglin would require 1500exp to unlock. Each Hoglin would give 350exp upon death. Hoglins would have 1250 life. Each hoglin costs 2000 coins each. Everytime you upgrade it, it will gain 200 life but cost 200 coins more per troop.I thought it would be a good idea to add it to Tower Defence. My other idea was to be a Speical event after Armagedonn mode. Normally if no team loses, the game would end normally. But what I was thinking instead of the game ending, an event takes action. I call it, "Doom". During this doom event, a nasty ender dragon will spawn. The ender dragon would have 1.0 speed, and would have 10,000 health. This Ender Dragon will stop and spit dragon's breath at buildings,( all buildings hit will be destroyed every
1 minute. Every 30 seconds, the ender dragon will spawn a group of endermen(12). The endermen walk as fast as the ender dragon but every 10 seconds, the endermen teleport 6-10 blocks in front of them. These endermen have 1000 health. Endermen each do 5 damage to the tower. If the ender dragon hits the tower, it will be destroyed in one hit. If killed, you will recieve 100k coins. Before ending this script, I forgot to mention that Hoglins would be immune to mage, quake, and ice towers. I hope you add these ideas to tower defence. I would love to see it in action :).
Damn thats a long script

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Good ideas. Tower Defense does need an update, but its not a current priority for cube. With the Holigns I think the idea is good but we will have to see how it effect gameplay and such and balance out the cost/exp/etc. With the EnderDragon im not sure how it will work. You have to consider the fact it might take out the towers like in normal game mode where the dragon flys through the ground destroying the blocks. I don't know if this can be coded out since im not deep into coding. But the enderdragon too me seems weak. It's basically 1 gaint with the abillty to take out towers and summon mobs. And getting 100k coins is super op at that stage, even tho you will prob get a lot of coins. (Yes Horde give a lot of coins too but its over time). And since I haven't seen or faced the dragon in a long time I forget the size of it so im not sure if it will fit on the track xD. Anyways great ideas and hope cube considers to take your ideas and adjusts them as such.

Reactions: CrystalDrop

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I would really like to see a new mob added to make tower defense a little different, and new!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't play Tower Defence that much but it would be nice for it to receive an update. I really like your ideas about the Hoglins and the Ender Dragon, especially describing the exp and cost benefit as well as the towers they are immune to. Great idea!

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe

I really like your enthousiasm, these are fun ideas and I like them! The idea of having an armageddon mode and another mode like a tie-breaker ("Doom") interests me. But if you already suggest adding endermen in the Doom mode why not add them in the game itself? The idea of the enderman teleporting is pretty awesome! 5 damage would be a bit much though... And is the enderman immune to certain towers?

I think you should give this idea a bit more thought and post it a bit more organized. I'd love to see this idea more elaborated. Thanks for the suggestion!

Tyruntred5

Apr 22, 2020
After testing out the various mobs in Tower Defence, I think this will work:
EnderDragon (spawns when game would normally end)
Health=10000
Damage=20.0
Speed=1.5 (ever so slightly slower than a blaze)
Immune to: Ice Tower, Mage Tower, Poison Tower, Sorcerer Tower, Artillery Tower, Quake Tower, Necromancer Tower except for lv 3 bottom path (this is debatable I am curious what you guys think), Aoe Potions from Castle Bazaar (good and bad)
Weak to: Archer Tower, Turret Tower, Zeus tower. Necromancer lv 3 bottom path, Archery from Bow bought in castle Bazaar
Coins Dropped: ? What do you guys think?

Towers the EnderDragon is weak to will do more damage to him as follows:
Archer Towers: 2x damage (damage output is doubled on EnderDragon)
Turret Tower: 2x damage (great because of the arrow spam)
Zeus Tower: 1.5x damage
Necromance lv 3 bottom path/snowman: 1.5x

*Leach Tower will do the same amount of damage as it normally does but is still useful for the various Endermen that the EnderDragon will spawn*

Abilities:
Spawns Endermen (similar to how the wither spawns wither skeletons)
Stops to shoot dragon's breath which destroys towers in nearby area(
similar to the wither but you can't use Sorcerer Towers to block his missiles this time ;) )

Endermen (spawned by EnderDragon)
Health=1000
Damage= 5.0
Speed=1.6 (and they can teleport)
Immune to: Archer Tower, Turret Tower, Necromancer Tower lv 3 bottom path, Archery from Bow bought in castle Bazaar
Weak to: Melee damage from Sword bought in castle Bazaar

*Sword Hits do 2x damage to Enderman*
*Necromancer Tower lv 3 top path does 1/2 damage to Endermen but prevents them from teleporting for 5 seconds* (optional)

Abilities: Teleport 5-10 blocks every 10 seconds (timer is stopped whilst the Endermen is under the effect of the Quake tower)

EXTRA IDEAS (for fun)
Guardian: (New Troop)-Becomes Elder Guardian at Max upgrade (Lv 5)
Health=400?
Damage=2.0 (but it has to charge up its beam for 5s every time to do damage even after getting to the castle)(does nothing if dead when beam isn't fully charged up)
Speed=1.6
Immune to: Nothing
Weak to: Leach Tower (1.5x - 2.0x) (not sure which one)
Cost: Expensive $$
Coins Dropped: Not much because they are a troop used to disrupt the opponent

Abilities:

-Ever so slightly increase mob movement speed (maybe)
-Very rarely destroy a tower (more common the more you upgrade it, can not destroy leach tower) (maybe)
-Gives Mining fatigue 1 when hit with a sword
-Heals your castle by 1/2 of the damage you've done on the opponent's castle

Elder Guardian:

Health=1000
Damage=5.0 (but it has to charge up its beam for 5s every time to do damage even after getting to the castle)(does nothing if dead when beam isn't fully charged up)
Speed=1.6

Abilities:

-Ever so slightly increase mob movement speed -can stack (maybe use water particles to represent this)
-Very rarely destroy a tower (can not destroy leach tower) (maybe)
-Gives Mining fatigue 3 when hit with a sword
- Doubles the time cooldown of the opponents when they try sending troops (while the Elder Guardians are still alive)
-Heals your castle by the amount of damage you've done on the opponent's castle
*Note guardians would levitate slightly with the swimming animation (they would not bounce like they usually do on land)*

AOE Stopper (New tower) (I need a better name)
Cost: 800?
-Each Upgrade Increases its Range and Attack Speed (1 path, goes to lv 4)
-The tower shoots a random AOE potion (from the Castle Bazaar menu)
* The tower will never shoot a Speed or Healing AOE pot*
Opponents can not splash any Speed or Healing AOEs within the range of the tower (the team that placed the tower can still use their AOE pots however)
-- If the tower still doesn't see play maybe we could make AOE potions free for the team within the radius when lv 4 upgrade is purchased (speed and healing would not be free)--

I really appreciate it if you took the time to read all of this :)
Made by Tyruntred5 with the help of Tyrantrumred5

• Love
Reactions: Shotgun

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
After testing out the various mobs in Tower Defence, I think this will work:
Health=10000
Damage=20.0
Immune to: Ice Tower, Mage Tower, Poison Tower, Sorcerer Tower, Artillery Tower, Quake Tower, Necromancer Tower except for lv 3 bottom path (this is debatable I am curious what you guys think), Aoe Potions from Castle Bazaar (good and bad)
Weak to: Archer Tower, Turret Tower, Zeus tower. Necromancer lv 3 bottom path, Archery from Bow bought in castle Bazaar

*Leach Tower will do the same amount of damage as it normally does but is still useful for the various Endermen that the EnderDragon will spawn*

Abilities:
similar to the wither but you can't use Sorcerer Towers to block his missiles this time ;) )

Health=1000
Damage= 5.0
Immune to: Archer Tower, Turret Tower, Necromancer Tower lv 3 bottom path, Archery from Bow bought in castle Bazaar

*Necromancer Tower lv 3 top path does 1/2 damage to Endermen but prevents them from teleporting for 5 seconds* (optional)

Abilities: Teleport 5-10 blocks every 10 seconds (timer is stopped whilst the Endermen is under the effect of the Quake tower)

EXTRA IDEAS (for fun)
Guardian: (New Troop)-Becomes Elder Guardian at Max upgrade (Lv 5)
Health=400?
Damage=2.0 (but it has to charge up its beam for 5s every time to do damage even after getting to the castle)(does nothing if dead when beam isn't fully charged up)
Speed=1.6

Abilities:

-Ever so slightly increase mob movement speed (maybe)
-Very rarely destroy a tower (more common the more you upgrade it, can not destroy leach tower) (maybe)
-Gives Mining fatigue 1 when hit with a sword
-Heals your castle by 1/2 of the damage you've done on the opponent's castle

Elder Guardian:

Health=1000
Damage=5.0 (but it has to charge up its beam for 5s every time to do damage even after getting to the castle)(does nothing if dead when beam isn't fully charged up)
Speed=1.6

Abilities:

-Ever so slightly increase mob movement speed -can stack (maybe use water particles to represent this)
-Very rarely destroy a tower (can not destroy leach tower) (maybe)
-Gives Mining fatigue 3 when hit with a sword
- Doubles the time cooldown of the opponents when they try sending troops (while the Elder Guardians are still alive)
-Heals your castle by the amount of damage you've done on the opponent's castle
*Note guardians would levitate slightly with the swimming animation (they would not bounce like they usually do on land)*

AOE Stopper (New tower) (I need a better name)
Cost: 800?
-Each Upgrade Increases its Range and Attack Speed (1 path, goes to lv 4)
-The tower shoots a random AOE potion (from the Castle Bazaar menu)
* The tower will never shoot a Speed or Healing AOE pot*
Opponents can not splash any Speed or Healing AOEs within the range of the tower (the team that placed the tower can still use their AOE pots however)
-- If the tower still doesn't see play maybe we could make AOE potions free for the team within the radius when lv 4 upgrade is purchased (speed and healing would not be free)--

I really appreciate it if you took the time to read all of this :)
Made by Tyruntred5 with the help of Tyrantrumred5
I do not think it is a good idea to make that dragon immune to debuffs or ice towers.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Tbh I thought you wouldn't work it out that much but you did! My compliments for this! I like your enthousiasm and you are taking the time for this.

I will reply to your suggestion tomorrow if you don't mind... Could you send me your discord name + tag in conversation? I'd like to keep contact!

Tyruntred5

Apr 22, 2020
I do not think it is a good idea to make that dragon immune to debuffs or ice towers.
Alright Victor, I do agree the EnderDragon would be pretty tough. Maybe the zeus AOE could affect the EnderDragon and do 1.5x the damage to it just like the zeus tower.

Tyruntred5

Apr 22, 2020
Tbh I thought you wouldn't work it out that much but you did! My compliments for this! I like your enthousiasm and you are taking the time for this.

I will reply to your suggestion tomorrow if you don't mind... Could you send me your discord name + tag in conversation? I'd like to keep contact!
Hey Shotgun, it is good to keep in touch on discord but the thing is I don't have it. Maybe you can ask Tyrantrumred5. I know he has a discord account.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Health=10000
Damage=20.0

Abilities:

Health should be a lot higher, if 10000 is chosen it would have less health than a lvl 5 Giant. I suggest 50000 health.
Damage should be higher as well, again: the giant lvl 5 has 50, why should you make the Enderdragon weaker? I suggest a damage of 50.

The speed is just fine.
Immunity against the Ice Tower doesn't seem like a good idea to me, placing the Ice Towers at a certain range from each other seems like a skill to me. So if one team has better placed ice towers than the other team, they would have an advantage over their opponents.
Could you also explain what the reason is why the Enderdragon should be immune to the Poison Tower? And why is it immune to the necromancer top path while the Endermen aren't. (they both live in the End)
About the coins it drops: I have no idea what amount this should be tbh.

Adding weaknesses to mobs like you did is a new mechanic in the game. I think it is not that smart to do though because than TD would get even more complicated. There already are certain details about mobs or towers that isn't given by TD itself. You should calculate those things yourself. If there are weaknesses the game would be even harder to understand. I suggest you keep it simple and don't add unnecessary extra mechanics.

I like the idea of the Enderdragon spawning Endermen though! And as an extra cool thing you could add a trail of End Stone behind the Enderdragon (as the Wither does with various Nether blocks)

Health=1000
Damage= 5.0

First of all, the Enderman should be a troop you may send at all times. I've made a complete detailed list of what stats the Enderman should have:
Ability: Teleports 20 blocks every 10 seconds (timer is stopped whilst under effect of the Quake tower)
Immunities: Archer, Turret, Necromancer (reason: Endermen normally evase arrows in vanilla minecraft, then necromancers projectiles will be evased as well)

As I said before, I don't think you should add weaknesses to certain towers in TD in general, so I didn't add that. Again I also have no idea what amount of coins it should drop.

Exp for unlock: 250
Price: 135 coins
Damage: 1.0
HP: 300
Speed: 1.6 (Normal)
EXP Reward: 35
Exp for unlock: 400
Price: 150 coins
Damage: 1.0
HP: 420
EXP Reward: 38
Exp for unlock: 750
Price: 200 coins
Damage: 1.5
HP: 600
EXP Reward: 42
Exp for unlock: 1300
Price: 240 coins
Damage: 2.0
HP: 800
EXP Reward: 45
Exp for unlock: 2000
Price: 275 coins
Damage: 3.0
HP: 900
EXP Reward: 55

I will maybe give feedback to your other ideas later...

Reactions: Tyrantrumred5

Tyruntred5

Apr 22, 2020
I agree with most of what you said however here is my reasoning:
Health should be a lot higher, if 10000 is chosen it would have less health than a lvl 5 Giant. I suggest 50000 health.
I agree the EnderDragon should be strong but wouldn't he be a little too strong with more hp, and damage and no weaknesses?
Damage should be higher as well, again: the giant lvl 5 has 50, why should you make the Enderdragon weaker? I suggest a damage of 50.
The speed is just fine.

After Armageddon you don't have much castle HP. The low damage was to insure that it is not a 1 hit kill. Or else what is the point of having more hp left than the other team if the dragon 1 hit kills anyways?
Immunity against the Ice Tower doesn't seem like a good idea to me, placing the Ice Towers at a certain range from each other seems like a skill to me. So if one team has better placed ice towers than the other team, they would have an advantage over their opponents.
Completely Agree
Could you also explain what the reason is why the Enderdragon should be immune to the Poison Tower?
If the blaze is immune to poison then it is logical that the EnderDragon would be as well. Also in real minecraft the EnderDragon is immune to potion effects.
And why is it immune to the necromancer top path while the Endermen aren't. (they both live in the End)

This is mostly to give a use to the bottom path snowman. Also, back in older days of minecraft snowballs used to do damage to the EnderDragon. Likewise I didn't want the iron golems (lv 2 necromancer towers) to be more useful than the shulkers (lv 3 necromancer) late game, so i had to give them a use.
About the coins it drops: I have no idea what amount this should be tbh.
Not sure but it should be a high amount so the team who kills the EnderDragon first can use the coins acquired to send more troops to the other team

Adding weaknesses to mobs like you did is a new mechanic in the game. I think it is not that smart to do though because than TD would get even more complicated. There already are certain details about mobs or towers that isn't given by TD itself. You should calculate those things yourself. If there are weaknesses the game would be even harder to understand. I suggest you keep it simple and don't add unnecessary extra mechanics.

Agreed, both me and Tyrantrumred5 were worried that the EnderDragon would be too tough due to all the immunities but simply increasing or decreasing hp can be used for balance instead.

I like the idea of the Enderdragon spawning Endermen though! And as an extra cool thing you could add a trail of End Stone behind the Enderdragon (as the Wither does with various Nether blocks)
Yes

First of all, the Enderman should be a troop you may send at all times. I've made a complete detailed list of what stats the Enderman should have:
Honestly looks good and the idea of a new troop you can send at all times sounds fun

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I agree the EnderDragon should be strong but wouldn't he be a little too strong with more hp, and damage and no weaknesses?

A giant lvl 5 is pretty easy to take down and those haven't got weaknesses either. About 5 times more health would be doable. The damage is okay I think because it is a tie-breaker right? So it's meant to destroy the castle if it's there.
I got another suggestion: What if you would have the enderdragon losing speed when it loses health? So, like if it is injured, it wouldn't be as fast as it is at full health. I suggest to let it lose speed at 30000 HP and at 20000 HP. It will lose 0.3 speed per time. This would reward the team who gets the dragons health down the fastest so the chance of the dragons getting at the castle at the same time would be reduced.

After Armageddon you don't have much castle HP. The low damage was to insure that it is not a 1 hit kill. Or else what is the point of having more hp left than the other team if the dragon 1 hit kills anyways?

As I kind of already said it's about what dragon gets to the castle the fastest...

If the blaze is immune to poison then it is logical that the EnderDragon would be as well. Also in real minecraft the EnderDragon is immune to potion effects.

Completely agree!

This is mostly to give a use to the bottom path snowman. Also, back in older days of minecraft snowballs used to do damage to the EnderDragon. Likewise I didn't want the iron golems (lv 2 necromancer towers) to be more useful than the shulkers (lv 3 necromancer) late game, so i had to give them a use.

Good thinking, I agree with that!

Not sure but it should be a high amount so the team who kills the EnderDragon first can use the coins acquired to send more troops to the other team

Than 150K coins sounds good to me!

Agreed, both me and Tyrantrumred5 were worried that the EnderDragon would be too tough due to all the immunities but simply increasing or decreasing hp can be used for balance instead.

👍

Honestly looks good and the idea of a new troop you can send at all times sounds fun

👍

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Hey Tryunted,
Thank you for sharing your ideas! Tower defense is for sure in need for an update and new mobs. I really like your idea of something happening after armageddon mode. Although I think it is good to have a few peaceful moments after an armageddon mode happens so people can focus on collecting coins for that final push. Perhaps a new armageddon mode could replace lightning, and lightning can happen randomly for the time period after armageddon mode.
Good post :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Savvy

Tyrantrumred5

Jul 17, 2019
Hi, I am answering Shotgun's post on Tyruntred5's behalf as well as mine:

A giant lvl 5 is pretty easy to take down and those haven't got weaknesses either. About 5 times more health would be doable. The damage is okay I think because it is a tie-breaker right? So it's meant to destroy the castle if it's there.
I got another suggestion: What if you would have the enderdragon losing speed when it loses health? So, like if it is injured, it wouldn't be as fast as it is at full health. I suggest to let it lose speed at 30000 HP and at 20000 HP. It will lose 0.3 speed per time. This would reward the team who gets the dragons health down the fastest so the chance of the dragons getting at the castle at the same time would be reduced.

I love your idea about how the EnderDragon loses speed as his health goes down! I wish I thought of that! It's a great alternative to the low damage we gave him (since before this idea both EnderDragons would reach the tower at the same time more or less). I 100% agree because the best defense would win and that's how it should be. On top of that castle health isn't useless. It can save you from a few hits by the endermen so it isn't insignificant like we were worried it would be. I also agree with your health and damage increase now because the high total health but speed loss of the EnderDragon would make things really interesting!

Than 150K coins sounds good to me!
I agree with this but have a question. Would the 150k be donated to each player, divided amongst them, or given to the player that gets the kill? I am thinking every player should get 150k but just want to make sure we are on the same page.

As you can see we agree with your post entirely :) We will probably create a new upgraded profile similar to what you did to the endermen, but for the EnderDragon. We will upgrade the profile based on the feedback given. Stay tuned!

Tyrantrumred5

Jul 17, 2019
I also have some unrelated ideas/changes tower defense should have. These are just minor adjustments to make the game more balanced but some of them are related to this thread.

--Zombies: They are summoned towards the beginning then forgot about. That's Ok because they are the weakest troop but I think their upgrades deserve a slight stat increase so people at least consider upgrading them

--Silverfish: I talked about these in a tower defense discussion post. Here is that post "they get wiped out by the castle guard at lv 1 before they even come close so i think the cost should be reduced for them and their upgrades. The way I see it silverfish/endermites should be a hit-miss scenario. You either succeed in taking health from the opponents by rushing them with these or regret not spending your exp on blazes. By making them cheaper silverfish/endermites play a similar role to spiders (they are a cheeky way to get a few hits if your opponents don't have mage or air towers in play...). By spiders I meant lv 4 & 5 spiders (invisible cave spiders)

-- Creepers almost never see play because why go for these when you can go for lv 5 skeles which are fire resistant and cost less to upgrade. This is not my idea but I support it: creepers stun towers for a short duration upon death. This is an idea by Cubecraft member PapaMatt. I also believe creepers should have even better regeneration. As a side note the stun effect from the creepers can work well with a new mob me and Tyruntred5 discussed on this thread: the guardian.

--Blazes seem too overpowered with speed pots to me so I propose two suggestions:
1- Either make speed pots not affect blazes (this might even make endermites seem more useful) or...
2- Make the snow golems of Necromancer tower bottom path super effective to deal with blazes (this can be done by making the snow golem stronger than the shulker but allowing the snow golem to only do damage to specific troops such as the blaze, and EnderDragon we mentioned in this thread). This turns the snow golem into a sort of anti-air path upgrade

-- Giants are useless by the time you get them late-game. The only suggestion I have is to make the lv 5 giants summon random lv 5 troops upon death. The lv 4 giants would summon lv 4 troops upon death... and so on... I am not sure how many troops should spawn when they die (maybe 2?). Obviously the giants would not be able to summon other giants upon death.

-- Sorcerer Tower seems a little weak because the friendly mobs it summons aren't particularly strong. I believe the mobs could use a slight damage boost. I also think the Kamikaze path for sorcerer needs a price reduction

--Turret Tower needs a slight damage increase and a price reduction for bottom path because that path seems like a ripoff when you can just build explosive archers using the space instead.

-- Leach tower doesn't seem like the greatest investment for the price you pay. It can attack almost every troop but explosive archers can do this too. At least if we add the EnderDragon idea leach tower would be great for dealing with the constant amount of enderman it spawns. I could use some suggestions on how to make this tower more attractive.

--Necromancer Towers seem unnecessary and the bottom path (snowgolem) is completely overshadowed by the top path (shulker) because the shulker is stronger and for a measly price difference. I like the idea of snowmen being especially useful for blazes and the EnderDragon while the shulkers are useful for Endermen(they prevent them from teleporting) and can hit almost every troop. Like I said before, I think the solution for more variety with the Necromancer Tower is to make the bottom path (snowman) be similar to an "anti-air" tower while the shulkers can be slightly weaker but can hit almost everything. Like this both paths will be used for different situations instead of competing with one another.

As usual thanks for reading my suggestions! I would also love to hear your feedback :)

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I also have some unrelated ideas/changes tower defense should have. These are just minor adjustments to make the game more balanced but some of them are related to this thread.

--Zombies: They are summoned towards the beginning then forgot about. That's Ok because they are the weakest troop but I think their upgrades deserve a slight stat increase so people at least consider upgrading them

--Silverfish: I talked about these in a tower defense discussion post. Here is that post "they get wiped out by the castle guard at lv 1 before they even come close so i think the cost should be reduced for them and their upgrades. The way I see it silverfish/endermites should be a hit-miss scenario. You either succeed in taking health from the opponents by rushing them with these or regret not spending your exp on blazes. By making them cheaper silverfish/endermites play a similar role to spiders (they are a cheeky way to get a few hits if your opponents don't have mage or air towers in play...). By spiders I meant lv 4 & 5 spiders (invisible cave spiders)

-- Creepers almost never see play because why go for these when you can go for lv 5 skeles which are fire resistant and cost less to upgrade. This is not my idea but I support it: creepers stun towers for a short duration upon death. This is an idea by Cubecraft member PapaMatt. I also believe creepers should have even better regeneration. As a side note the stun effect from the creepers can work well with a new mob me and Tyruntred5 discussed on this thread: the guardian.

--Blazes seem too overpowered with speed pots to me so I propose two suggestions:
1- Either make speed pots not affect blazes (this might even make endermites seem more useful) or...
2- Make the snow golems of Necromancer tower bottom path super effective to deal with blazes (this can be done by making the snow golem stronger than the shulker but allowing the snow golem to only do damage to specific troops such as the blaze, and EnderDragon we mentioned in this thread). This turns the snow golem into a sort of anti-air path upgrade

-- Giants are useless by the time you get them late-game. The only suggestion I have is to make the lv 5 giants summon random lv 5 troops upon death. The lv 4 giants would summon lv 4 troops upon death... and so on... I am not sure how many troops should spawn when they die (maybe 2?). Obviously the giants would not be able to summon other giants upon death.

-- Sorcerer Tower seems a little weak because the friendly mobs it summons aren't particularly strong. I believe the mobs could use a slight damage boost. I also think the Kamikaze path for sorcerer needs a price reduction

--Turret Tower needs a slight damage increase and a price reduction for bottom path because that path seems like a ripoff when you can just build explosive archers using the space instead.

-- Leach tower doesn't seem like the greatest investment for the price you pay. It can attack almost every troop but explosive archers can do this too. At least if we add the EnderDragon idea leach tower would be great for dealing with the constant amount of enderman it spawns. I could use some suggestions on how to make this tower more attractive.

--Necromancer Towers seem unnecessary and the bottom path (snowgolem) is completely overshadowed by the top path (shulker) because the shulker is stronger and for a measly price difference. I like the idea of snowmen being especially useful for blazes and the EnderDragon while the shulkers are useful for Endermen(they prevent them from teleporting) and can hit almost every troop. Like I said before, I think the solution for more variety with the Necromancer Tower is to make the bottom path (snowman) be similar to an "anti-air" tower while the shulkers can be slightly weaker but can hit almost everything. Like this both paths will be used for different situations instead of competing with one another.

As usual thanks for reading my suggestions! I would also love to hear your feedback :)

I think making a new thread for this suggestion is a bit more organized, I, for example, haven't even reacted to your complete post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with this but have a question. Would the 150k be donated to each player, divided amongst them, or given to the player that gets the kill? I am thinking every player should get 150k but just want to make sure we are on the same page.

If you look at the normal mechanics of TD, the owner of the tower which kills the mob gets the money. So, it'd be just one player who gets 150K. There is actually one slight problem: if the game nearly ends, would 150K make a difference? Because it takes the average troop 2 minutes to get to the castle...

Hey Tryunted,
Thank you for sharing your ideas! Tower defense is for sure in need for an update and new mobs. I really like your idea of something happening after armageddon mode. Although I think it is good to have a few peaceful moments after an armageddon mode happens so people can focus on collecting coins for that final push. Perhaps a new armageddon mode could replace lightning, and lightning can happen randomly for the time period after armageddon mode.
Good post :)

I didn't understand this post completely so I asked for more clarity. What CrystalDrop suggests is that if you'd make another gamemode it should maybe just be a replacement for the lighning armageddon. Lightning is currently the least favored gamemode and replacing it would give us another fun armageddon mode to choose from. However if you think about this, the Enderdragon should be nerfed a lot. Secondly, it would have lots of similarities to the wither.
I do like the idea though, to have the lightning mode be a standard mode. Every armageddon would include lightning, this would also lead to more tower destructions and would make it more challenging to keep your good defense. (for example: if 3 mages get destroyed by lightning, Cave Spiders would instantly become a threath again.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'd like to make another suggestion based upon what you said about the snowman etc.

Nether mobs are all immune to the mage and some of them immune to poison. As I mentioned before, there are no such things as weaknesses. But it isn't that bad of an idea actually. What if you made nether mobs weaker to ice based towers like the Ice Tower and the Snowman upgrade of the Necromancer. This would get TD an extra challenge: to balance out your Ice and Fire towers.

Than there was just one more thing: I saw you had just a small idea about changing the Leach tower. I think the Leach tower shouldn't be changed, some TD players think of it as an expensive tower. If you let it be as it is, and the Fire and Ice balancing would become a thing, it would be an indirect buff for the Leach tower. Now I hear you thinking: how's that? Let me explain: if you add immunities and weaknesses but the leach would still be able to hit every kind of troop (except from the cave spider), it would get even more useful just because other towers are less useful.

Reactions: CrystalDrop
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom