Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want a 1v1 or a 2v2 mode?

• Yes! This would be nice!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, argument in comments :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 15, 2017
Hello! I'm EenRandomGamer, And I thought it would be nice if there was a 1v1 or 2v2 mode in Tower Defence! Because sometimes I'm stuck with 'noobs' in my team, and that is irritating. It should be possible to give more gold in a slower amount of time, and make ranked mode etc. I hope this is something in the future! :)

-EenRandomGamer Aka Sacha

( Sorry for my bad grammar / vocabulairy, English isn't my native langague )

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
This gets suggested a lot. I do like the idea. I am sure the staff take this in consideration.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I dont really like this idea to much

1. Money starts off really slow and sometimes if your team is noobish enough you can lose to just zombies so how would a 1v1 end?
2. It litterally wastes peoples time if you get them on a tower building spree its pretty much a guranteed win

betty's oldies

Forum Expert

1. Money starts off really slow and sometimes if your team is noobish enough you can lose to just zombies so how would a 1v1 end?
2. It litterally wastes peoples time if you get them on a tower building spree its pretty much a guranteed win
1. Solved by using a well-placed mage tower (upgraded to level 3 if you have the money. level 2 minimum).
2. Build between mob spawns. Hold the chest to keep track of the next wave and send then. Once you've just sent the wave, build and upgrade.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello! I'm EenRandomGamer, And I thought it would be nice if there was a 1v1 or 2v2 mode in Tower Defence! Because sometimes I'm stuck with 'noobs' in my team, and that is irritating. It should be possible to give more gold in a slower amount of time, and make ranked mode etc. I hope this is something in the future! :)

-EenRandomGamer Aka Sacha

( Sorry for my bad grammar / vocabulairy, English isn't my native langague )
This should go in the suggestions section. This is a great idea!

Jan 15, 2017

Like I said in my post, It should be possible to give more money in a short amount of time, or make "peacefull minute" the first min of the game you can't send anything or something.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Like I said in my post, It should be possible to give more money in a short amount of time, or make "peacefull minute" the first min of the game you can't send anything or something.
Or just lower the costs on everything in 1v1 and 2v2. No need for grace period--the first 17 seconds gives you enough time to prepare your first wave and your defense.

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Instead of a minute of peaceful, what about a minute where the amount of mobs you can send is halved so zombie rushes aren't unbeatable

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom