Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OceanRebels

Aug 6, 2020
A lot of people will agree, skeleton level 4-5 and witch combo early game is impossible to defend. Imagine, you have almost no towers. And then 1 person or more will rush skeleton horses level 4 and witches (both immume to mage). There is NO way you can stop it. Its too cheap and too easy to unlock and upgrade with xp. So my suggestion is: Make skeletons and witches cost more xp to unlock and upgrade. It will let both teams have more time to make a better defence and unlock potions. So the game can be more enjoyable.

Another thing, every tower should have an instant upgrade to the last level in my opinion. If you have a lot of gold and you want to upgrade towers it takes too long to do so. An instant upgrade will make it more quicker and it will be more enjoyable to play tower defence.

OceanRebels

Aug 6, 2020
I understand that this rush could be difficult to defend, however it is not impossible. It may take a lot of practice or some extra teamwork. Because a lot of players get overwhelmed with this, I created a video to help out. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defense-tricks-you-should-know-video.247084/
Hope this is a bit helpful and good luck for the future!
I know its possible, but its almost not doable. Every teammate needs to know what he is doing to defend it. And to make the skeletons a bit more expensive its a bit easier to defend it. Im sure it doesnt hurt much

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
It is possible to defend by yourself. :) I see skeletons and pigmen as a way to have a faster push which makes the game more interesting and it helps so people are not stuck in a long game everytime. Once skeletons fail, then you go for a more difficult push such as blazes and magmas. Maybe I could agree on raising the price of skeletons a bit but not by much.
I know its possible, but its almost not doable. Every teammate needs to know what he is doing to defend it. And to make the skeletons a bit more expensive its a bit easier to defend it. Im sure it doesnt hurt much

Reactions: Matriox and Shotgun

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
It is possible to defend by yourself. :) I see skeletons and pigmen as a way to have a faster push which makes the game more interesting and it helps so people are not stuck in a long game everytime. Once skeletons fail, then you go for a more difficult push such as blazes and magmas. Maybe I could agree on raising the price of skeletons a bit but not by much.
i agree, but theres still a difference in a push, and a complete tryhard rush when the game starts :p

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
This is true but unfortunetly, there will always be tryhards. Even if you change pricing or exp to things. People will share coins and find a way to still rush faster then the others. And if Skeletions are changed, I fear they will honestly be skipped over and people would go straight for blazes or something.
i agree, but theres still a difference in a push, and a complete tryhard rush when the game starts :p

Reactions: Matriox and Shotgun

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
This is what is great about td! there are so many ways to rush! And I can assure you all of them are defendable, it's just the case of experience.

To defend skellitons Lvl4 I recommend placing ice, quake, scoercerer path1 and artilary path1. This should defend for you, its just the case of experience in knowing how much to place

KaiChu

Feb 2, 2016
I understand that this rush could be difficult to defend, however it is not impossible. It may take a lot of practice or some extra teamwork. Because a lot of players get overwhelmed with this, I created a video to help out. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defense-tricks-you-should-know-video.247084/
Hope this is a bit helpful and good luck for the future!
this video helps a lot! BTW I agree that the price of skeletons and witches should be adjusted to a higher price(but not too much haha). But I also think that sending troops and get your troops to the opponent’s castle is not that easy. From my own experience, i gotta think which monster can pass through their towers without dying. Like if the opponent only placed ground towers, then i would send blazes.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalDrop

OceanRebels

Aug 6, 2020
This is true but unfortunetly, there will always be tryhards. Even if you change pricing or exp to things. People will share coins and find a way to still rush faster then the others. And if Skeletions are changed, I fear they will honestly be skipped over and people would go straight for blazes or something.
Im sure if they make it like 15% more expensive it wont hurt the tactic a lot, it will just let the opposite team have more time to prepare for a rush.

• Haha
Reactions: Matriox

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, it doesn't need to be loads more expensive. This tactic is just really op, and I've found if I'm playing with people who know even less than I do (and I don't know much), then we'll get destroyed. If you're in a good team then sure you can probably defend it, but good teams happen quite rarely in my experience. As OceanRebels said, maybe just a 15-20% increase would be fine.

Reactions: OceanRebels
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom