Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add more Tower Defence gamemodes? If yes which one would you like to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I like the idea of 1v1 in Tower Defence!!
It is the ultra test of your Tower Defence skills :)

Although there are indeed problems like it will not be happy if you have a bad opponent that they don't even know how to play. And also it isn't particularly good for CubeCraft to run a separate server just for two players.

Reactions: Tijdelijk

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Should they add more Tower Defence gamemodes? If yes which one would you like to see?
I think there are already enough gamemodes and still not being very popular
I don't think adding more gamemodes would be a good idea because not many people would play them :/

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Although there are indeed problems like it will not be happy if you have a bad opponent that they don't even know how to play. And also it isn't particularly good for CubeCraft to run a separate server just for two players.
I was just about to say that when I immediately got an idea.
If we can place multiple 1v1 games in a single server, or should I say we have multiple copies of the same Tower Defence map on a same world, that players can observe other matches during and after their own gameplay. That would solve the both issues and would probably indeed be more fun to play.

Tijdelijk

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
1v1 in tower defence sounds interesting

I like the idea of 1v1 in Tower Defence!!
It is the ultra test of your Tower Defence skills :)

It would be interesting if it was a ladder kind of game

Reactions: KLsz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom