Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

heesel

Jan 6, 2016
So i was thinking, it would be awesome if Cubecraft has some sort of pvp tournament like, monthly duo skywars tournaments with prizes or something like that. It would be awesome and maybe attract more people to Cubecraft.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrenean and LlTE

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m not sure or it’s a competition, I believe not. But Cubecraft has community games, this is a moment where a lot cube players play together. If there will be a new one, it‘s going to be announced here.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not sure or it’s a competition
It’s not ^-^
We just get in a call, make a big party crash some lobbies along the way and laugh. The prizes are gives out randomly.
About the suggestion, I don’t think it’s needed to be fair. Bedrock just reached 30K players so they’re fine. And Java is doing ok, not great but ok. Focusing on bugs/updates seems something I would want way more!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think Cubecraft needs to have more community events. Hypixel was full for the entire duration of their tournament, so this could bring a lot of people to Cubecraft if done correctly. I think this would add more fun to the network to have monthly or bi-monthly tournaments with small prizes. (Cubelets, special gadgets or cosmetics, or even a rank upgrade)

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I am not sure about where to go for java but i try my best to host plenty of bedrock cubecraft events in my own discord, these are not official cubecraft tournaments but we do get aid from them to help us with them, there are probably java equivilants if you research hard enough :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Java had an Eggwars tournament that was at first supported by CCG but was later disbanded because of toxicity within the discord server. This is why I’m against self created tournaments. It will probably get out of hand even with the help of Cubecraft. I still don’t think CCG should host tournament themselves on Java. About Bedrock I’ve changed my mind a bit. And think that it would be pretty cool, with such a big player base I’d be great to unite the more competitive players as I hardly see any when I play on it.

Reactions: Drakie❤

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I honestly would love to have a tournament too, but due to one of the other tournaments being shut down because of toxicity, I doubt that any other tournaments would be different. Also, like Fesa mentioned, Cubecraft should probably spend their time and resources on bugs and the anti-cheat first.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom