Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea of tournaments?

• Yes, i like the idea

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Jan 21, 2017
It occurred to me to put tournaments from time to time as in skywars, minerware and all of them as in skywaqrs who wins more times in a week wins the tournament or in minerware that whoever earns more points in a week wins the tournament of minerware and also occurred to me Put awards I do not say a rank but as the third prize a 1000 point or more the second and I do not know if it's a good idea to tell me.
(I use translator because I do not know if it is well understood)

L

Lepzi

To be honest I don't really find 1000 points as that much I got soo many points and it only take me like an hour to get 1000.

Jan 21, 2017
ItzMeReapMC,To be honest I don't really find 1000 points as that much I got soo many points and it only take me like an hour to get 1000.
Just said an example I do not say that is the prize

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I doubt tournaments would be possible due to timezones. And some people being more active than others.
So don't really support this idea since no-lifers will simply win.

Anyways,
I do agree with you that we need more events/different kinds of tournaments.
hub3rt our new community manager and his partner recently had a child. So he may be inactive for the following weeks/months. But I'm still looking forward to what he will have in store for us regarding community events and tournaments.

BTW if you really want to enter some tournament then I recommend joining one of our community hosted tournaments. They're not official so sadly no prizes.

ITZyourBOYMO

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2016
I doubt tournaments would be possible due to timezones. And some people being more active than others.
So don't really support this idea since no-lifers will simply win.

Anyways,
I do agree with you that we need more events/different kinds of tournaments.
hub3rt our new community manager and his partner recently had a child. So he may be inactive for the following weeks/months. But I'm still looking forward to what he will have in store for us regarding community events and tournaments.

BTW if you really want to enter some tournament then I recommend joining one of our community hosted tournaments. They're not official so sadly no prizes.
+1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom