Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this a nice suggestion? (please comment why you choose this answer)

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
2,882
10,798
524
22
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hey everyone,

I got a suggestion, maybe it is nice to do a tournament thing, like Skywars. So look to the spoilers if you want!
I think it is nice, so the community can win (respect and stuff) something and they will have a challenge to do. So they are maybe more active to 'train'.
I think the best way to sign up, is in a google document, and you need to fill in: MCname, Email, games played, games won and timezone. Why the games won and games played? So you could devide some players into different divisions, so the #1 can't play against someone with 100 played games and 15 wins.
I think there will be more players if you can win something, maybe like a miniature, (vanity)points, a special kit, a rankupgrade or a multiplier
This is my suggestion, please leave feedback and vote fairly on the poll.
Thanks for reading,
Keanu B.
 

Luzario

Well-Known Member
Jun 7, 2017
735
686
93
Ireland
Many people suggested this before (Including me), and I still agree, but I don't like that you have to fill out a form just to join a tournament, I think they should make a game mode instead of hosting it
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom