Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
So right now its like 7 --> 30 --> Perm. IN MY OPINION, it should be 30 to perm. I honestly think every hacker knows what they are doing is wrong and knows they are ruining other peoples fun and they dont deserve 3 chances. 2 chances is more then enough. Hackers just ruin the entire game and defeat the point of even playing for fun or grind. Its not something like swearing or camping which some people dont mind but its more of a thing everyone (Legit) despises. You dont need more then 2 chances, after you get banned once take a hint.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lightning McQueen

Hacking isnt a big deal. I think current pusnishments are fair.

D

Deleted member 169486

Everyone talking about false bans, most of them really aren't and are just people trying to get away with it. A few are, but most aren't. If you will wait a week and not bother appealing, I doubt a month will be much different.

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
Everyone talking about false bans, most of them really aren't and are just people trying to get away with it. A few are, but most aren't. If you will wait a week and not bother appealing, I doubt a month will be much different.
No 60% are falsebans. And why should i wait a week without appealing if i also could appeal?

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
D

Deleted member 169486

No 60% are falsebans. And why should i wait a week without appealing if i also could appeal?
Any proof to back that up? And what I mean is that if people will just wait out a one week ban and not bother appealing it, which would probably get you unbanned sooner, why does it matter if it's one month or one week?

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
Any proof to back that up? And what I mean is that if people will just wait out a one week ban and not bother appealing it, which would probably get you unbanned sooner, why does it matter if it's one month or one week?
Because if your appeal get's denied then you basically are cubed, plus not everyone knows how to appeal/ where to appeal.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
D

Deleted member 169486

Because if your appeal get's denied then you basically are cubed, plus not everyone knows how to appeal/ where to appeal.
It says on the ban message. And if it gets denied then you were hacking.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Ok first I highly doubt more then 1 percent of people who claim they were falsed ban were actually falsed banned. If they actually were they can appeal. Also
Hacking isnt a big deal. I think current pusnishments are fair.
Hackings one of the most severe offenses and probably the most despised thing over the entire minecraft community (Behind ddosing doxing swatting etc of course)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom