Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

The Top 10 best pvpers type of threads are completely illegitimate.

Sure , some PvPers are better than others , but you people are blind to the fact that in 1.9 combat , skill is not the only determining factor, technique is too. For example, Player A can kill player B and player B can kill player C , this does not mean player C cannot kill player A

Crit spamming , crits with jump, w asd tap, chain hitting and strafing are different methods.

As a chain hitter , i have problems with dealing with strafers but can kill crit spammers with 5 hearts remaining on an average

Not to mention , melee is not the only defenitive factor of a players pvp skill. People have failed to consider use of bows , axes , surrondings , blocks , buckets and timing of eating food

With this i end my arguement. Your top 10 tier lists for pvp are invalid.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Are you referring to lists created on forums or lists created on the actual server itself (ie. Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 4.08.03 pm.png)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
The Top 10 best pvpers type of threads are completely illegitimate.
Are you referring to lists created on forums or lists created on the actual server itself (ie. View attachment 134994)
He's talking about forum threads.

Edit:
Honestly I completely agree with this thread. No one will ever know for sure who is the best because there are so many different styles of PVP. Saying that though if these threads are done right they can be fun to read through.
Most of them though unfortunately just end up with arguments with people explaining why they should be top.

Reactions: A pigeon

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016

I think I agree with that as my list is what they call it, biased (and also wrong some players there have wrong places I should do more more search and watch players pvp),

BUT

the title is wrong if you saw a reply of me to my own thread asking if I can change the title because this thread was meant mostly to top 10 cubcraft pvpers on the FFA server where people cannot use any other stuff apart from a sword, armor and surroundings (I dont think i should count people who use the shop)
Sure player C can kill player A but its really REALLY hard to do so and since, as you said, 1.9 is not only skill but technique too, I listed the players I thought in the places i thought (my own opinion i stated that later) not based only on skill but technique too.

The first 5 players in my list btw are super good in pvp in general (gapples, pots, blocks) and they mix all of the techniques you listed before and thats the reason I thought they are top 5.

To sum up, It was my opinion, my thoughts, some things are invalid I admit it but its not completely wrong because its based on Ffa (skill, technique)

Sorry for grammar mistakes if I did any, im not very good in english.

(btw im a strafer :P)

A

A pigeon

I think I agree with that as my list is what they call it, biased (and also wrong some players there have wrong places I should do more more search and watch players pvp),

BUT

the title is wrong if you saw a reply of me to my own thread asking if I can change the title because this thread was meant mostly to top 10 cubcraft pvpers on the FFA server where people cannot use any other stuff apart from a sword, armor and surroundings (I dont think i should count people who use the shop)
Sure player C can kill player A but its really REALLY hard to do so and since, as you said, 1.9 is not only skill but technique too, I listed the players I thought in the places i thought (my own opinion i stated that later) not based only on skill but technique too.

The first 5 players in my list btw are super good in pvp in general (gapples, pots, blocks) and they mix all of the techniques you listed before and thats the reason I thought they are top 5.

To sum up, It was my opinion, my thoughts, some things are invalid I admit it but its not completely wrong because its based on Ffa (skill, technique)

Sorry for grammar mistakes if I did any, im not very good in english.

(btw im a strafer :p)
Exactly. You cannot decide skill solely based on FFA . I read the whole thread. To decide skill all factors must be taken up

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I dont play pvp alot, but i think im alright at pvp. But i dont have this problem many times.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
you can't tell who are the best pvp ers because there are people that juse 1.8 pvp (the most) and some weird people that juse 1.9 pvp thisbasicly means that you cant say wo is the best

A

A pigeon

you can't tell who are the best pvp ers because there are people that juse 1.8 pvp (the most) and some weird people that juse 1.9 pvp thisbasicly means that you cant say wo is the best
What

F

Facelurite

You could say for 1.9 and 1.8 separately .

But the OP FFA players have no skill

A

A pigeon

OP FFA players are salty as well. There was this one guy who was attacking me for stating my opinion . Idk where he looked but because i lost a 1v1 to him he said that i was crying and that i deleted this thread

Hmmm ... like my evidence for player behaviour on FFA?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom