Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

floweriinaa

Mar 10, 2018
I'm so done with the game soon if this keeps happening. I joined the server. The first day it worked perfectly and i was really satisfied. Then i have continued to play. But this problem seems to pop up 9/10 times when i try to play on the server.

Too many packets.
Connection to the server have been lost
internal exception java.io.ioexception.

I have checked this out on my computer, nothing is wrong with any games or updates, nothing. And i work as creative computer graphics artist. And this is a repetetive wrongs that happens on your server and hypixel.
So i want to have a quickfix for this NOW! or im done playing.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This happens because you don't have a good connection. Where do you live? (Asia, South-America or Africa or something?) This also happens to me, but it doesn't occur very much. You should check your connection, and some other WI-FI-related stuff.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
''Sending too many packets'' means you're performing too many actions too quickly within a small time period. This most of the times occurs when you have a bad connection. I suggest launching a different version, this might help.

floweriinaa

Mar 10, 2018
I tried diffrent versions, i also tried to stand perfectly still and this keeps happening over and over again. im doing nothing and the game goes too many packets. And my connection is really good, in fact the best you can have, So tell me? Is this just happening to me?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I tried diffrent versions, i also tried to stand perfectly still and this keeps happening over and over again. im doing nothing and the game goes too many packets. And my connection is really good, in fact the best you can have, So tell me? Is this just happening to me?
It happens to everybody with a bad connection. I don't know much about this, but maybe you can check your ping or something? Where do you live?

floweriinaa

Mar 10, 2018
i also noticed that whenever i mine, it showes up fake dimonds, emerald, gold, iron etc. Also, when i try to join the lobby it gives a message that i m already in one. but im not.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
First of all, do a clean installation of Minecraft (remove .minecraft, no mods, only vanilla client). If that doesn’t fix the problem, do a complete virus scan.
Do you have any other program that uses internet running on the background?
The issue can be on their end too, so if that doesn’t fix the problem, just wait a few days (there’s have been high server latency lately, https://status.cubecraft.net/#day )

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
i also noticed that whenever i mine, it showes up fake dimonds, emerald, gold, iron etc. Also, when i try to join the lobby it gives a message that i m already in one. but im not.
Isnt that what happens when you have an xray texture pack? I have seen youtube videos of “Bypassing xray anticheat” or something so is that what happens? Maybe you’re hacking? If you’re not hacking then I would just save some files from .minecraft, if not all of them, and then uninstall and reinstall your minecraft. Whenever I have issues, uninstalling the launcher always helps.

Reactions: DrHam
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: