Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascaseno

May 10, 2015
I'm in eggwars chopping or breaking with the hand or anything and expels me from the server without reason, we were in a game won and I broke obsidian with my beak and made me, please remove that or fix it.
foto.png

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
This can sometimes be very annoying, but this keeps most hackers from using extreme hacks like bunnyhop, killaura etc.
I hope CubeCraft will change it so normal players can't get kicked for it.

cascaseno

May 10, 2015
I'm not banned, what happens is that it must be some mistake or something that kick me for lag or something, I don´t know.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
your probebly lieing and your hacked client criticals or regen doesn't work and you get kicked late game in eggwars

Theftay

Oct 6, 2017
Colombia
Calm that's not ban, That's kicked because it's delayed in a game either from any minigame, or in any lobby, that'll get you due to the lag you got!

IGN: Theftay
Lvl: 68

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
that's not exactly something they can fix
since it is a client-side issue not a server issue
Any source for that? I always thought this was caused by some plugin that decides the client sent too many packets and is not something the vanilla server would do. There have been situations where the server would kick you for sending too many packets reproduceable, obviously a server side bug. If the unmodified client sends that many packets, the server has to deal with that. If it was caused by a client mod or something like a long interruption of his internet you're right. Do you know how this happened?

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
No your just sayn tat becaz u hac and u want to blam oters
Good spelling.
your probebly lieing and your hacked client criticals or regen doesn't work and you get kicked late game in eggwars
Possibly
This can sometimes be very annoying, but this keeps most hackers from using extreme hacks like bunnyhop, killaura etc.
Exactly. I hope they change it too

If you where hacking then be honest. Because if you where. Then it makes our developers work extra hard when it was suppose too happen. But if it was legit and you don't hack. As @RemiBOOO05 said. It's happened too him before too. Report it over in the bug section (I'm on my phone so it's hard to put a link or else I would :) )
Thanks
-FactionsAustin

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This has no effect on bunny hop. And only when kill aura has too many cps. (Not 1.9). If it had something to do with reducing hackers then it would say too many changed packets rather than too many in general, I think it has something to do with ddos attacks and crashing the server. This can occasionally kick players with inconsistent ping, the player may need to slow down how many packets they send then after the lag spike it catches back up and sends pots of packets really quickly. Too fast that the server thinks their ddos ing and kick them just in case.

Reactions: Zoutoplossing

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Good spelling.

Possibly

Exactly. I hope they change it too

If you where hacking then be honest. Because if you where. Then it makes our developers work extra hard when it was suppose too happen. But if it was legit and you don't hack. As @RemiBOOO05 said. It's happened too him before too. Report it over in the bug section (I'm on my phone so it's hard to put a link or else I would :) )
Thanks
-FactionsAustin
Yup, do that xD!

Reactions: ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Getting kicked for "sending too many packets" is usually triggered by performing certain actions to quickly within a certain amount of time. This mainly occurs when you have bad connection, for example a very inconsistent ping to the server.

It's basically a protection the server has against certain hacks that make the player send too many packets within a short amount of time. It's kind of like getting kicked for flying.

The only way to fix this issue is to fix your connection/ping issues. I hope this helped you with your concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom