Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Frazer

Jan 26, 2017
Lately I have been noticing that in pretty much every EggWars game that I play there has been at least one hacker.. I get that the server has a limited number of staff but they should either work on increasing the number of staff or get a better Anti-Cheat sorted out.. This is getting pretty ridiculous now.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
acitay both of those things are being worked on ♡ staff applications are out https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/ and the anticheat is being worked on by a new developer ♡ cubecraft is really picky about staff youth as they only want the highest quality staff and the anti cheat might take a while longer as it is a completely new anti cheat ♡

Reactions: Josh Frazer

Elissaios

Dec 22, 2016
UK
Lately I have been noticing that in pretty much every EggWars game that I play there has been at least one hacker.. I get that the server has a limited number of staff but they should either work on increasing the number of staff or get a better Anti-Cheat sorted out.. This is getting pretty ridiculous now.
There's not much that can be done with the current staff numbers and the anti-cheat, but if you're unhappy about cheaters you can focus on making reports and getting justice here:
https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
As they said, be patient for the new anti-cheat. Also btw their are three times a many hackers on 1.8 sky wars. Honestly there is not a hacker a game on eggwars. Are you on 1.8 or 1.9?

_Razz

Dec 28, 2016
USA
My son and I have been playing egg wars a bunch the last few weeks and have noticed many hackers. Most of the time they jump to islands and break eggs and then go away. We have started recording all games we play in and have already reported 2 obvious hackers. The mod team took care of them due to the reports.

I don't like playing with hackers, but many times we end up beating them if our color team works together. It's a great feeling when your team beats a hacker. Oh, and sometimes we may think someone is hacking , but there may be some lag and it seems they are hitting us from farther away than they actually are. Be careful to assume its always hacking.

Also be aware that on some egg wars maps you can exchange emeralds in for a knockback II axe which can send players flying off into the void. Do not accuse a player of hacking if they have that axe and you find yourself sailing into the void.

Reactions: zDutchie

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
An amazing developer is currently working to improve the anti cheat.
Please be patient for this :)

In the maintime you can record and report hackers yourself (video evidence required):
https://reports.cubecraft.net/

I'm sorry for any issues you've experienced.

locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom