Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SenorDino

Jun 13, 2019
I think CubeCraft had and can even can stil have a great pvp system. I've always loved CubeCraft's pvp especially FFA since its the only thing I really play. Its sad to see how FFA has been overrun with hackers over the years due to the lack of being able to report these hackers. I'm not sure if its lack of staff or just the bad anti cheat but I truly miss the FFA CubeCraft had 2 to 3 years ago. Something changed and hackers have always been around and were bad even then I just want to bring this to attention maybe bringing something new to FFA will help bring back that same feeling I had with it back then. Although these are problems, FFA still gets decent players always online willing to play even though some are discouraged by the daily hackers. -RawrItsDino

Reactions: HurricaneLexi
due to the lack of being able to report these hackers
Lack of being able to report? You can report any hacker you face here as long as you include video evidence. You can also do /report [username] [reason] in game although this action may be limited (frequency-wise) depending on your rank.

Reactions: Basketman

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Yea the staff team is maybe understaffed but they do their best to keep as many hackers as possible away from you.

Like @CubeTale said, you can use the /report command. You can report 2 players a day if you don't have a rank. 3 players if you have a rank between Iron and Emerald and 6 players if you have Obsidian. Plus subscribers still have their unlimited amount of /reports.

If you used all of your /reports I would suggest to record and report these players. It could be that you use LabyMod, in that case I would suggest to get a friend to record the certain cheater(s).

Reactions: CubeTale

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Yea the staff team is maybe understaffed but they do their best to keep as many hackers as possible away from you.

Like @CubeTale said, you can use the /report command. You can report 2 players a day if you don't have a rank. 3 players if you have a rank between Iron and Emerald and 6 players if you have Obsidian. Plus subscribers still have their unlimited amount of /reports.

If you used all of your /reports I would suggest to record and report these players. It could be that you use LabyMod, in that case I would suggest to get a friend to record the certain cheater(s).
You can no longer use /report with stone rank

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The fact you can’t report on discord is the dumbest thing ever. Most of the chat was reports and there wasn’t ever much of anything else and now it’s so difficult to report people the way it is now it’s so annoying.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
The fact you can’t report on discord is the dumbest thing ever. Most of the chat was reports and there wasn’t ever much of anything else and now it’s so difficult to report people the way it is now it’s so annoying.
I disagree, most of the time it was people complaining and asking for immediate assistance for every time they ran into a hacker and they would also mass spam tag all the staff members especially those not available at the time. Honestly, Discord reports should've never happened imo, it just gave people more freedom and allowed them to be much lazier.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree, most of the time it was people complaining and asking for immediate assistance for every time they ran into a hacker and they would also mass spam tag all the staff members especially those not available at the time. Honestly, Discord reports should've never happened imo, it just gave people more freedom and allowed them to be much lazier.

A lot of people shouldn't have to go make a report when staff hardly get on and this is literally the only reason some were getting on. It's to difficult and annoying to and honestly, it WAS fine the way it was and now it's more difficult. People shouldn't have to go make a whole report for someone when sentinel will get them an hour later or if a staff could log on and deal with it right away.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
A lot of people shouldn't have to go make a report when staff hardly get on and this is literally the only reason some were getting on. It's to difficult and annoying to and honestly, it WAS fine the way it was and now it's more difficult. People shouldn't have to go make a whole report for someone when sentinel will get them an hour later or if a staff could log on and deal with it right away.
In my opinion, it balances the work between players and staff tho, having the discord reports only made a moderators job much harder, such as dealing with personal life, forums, report site, discord and having to log on to ban players from discord report or /report. Sometimes ya gotta think about the moderators, not just the players.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, it balances the work between players and staff tho, having the discord reports only made a moderators job much harder, such as dealing with personal life, forums, report site, discord and having to log on to ban players from discord report or /report. Sometimes ya gotta think about the moderators, not just the players.

I am thinking of the mods and this is nowhere from balanced. FFA is worse than it was prior. It's personally easier to log on, watch a player for a second and ban or not and maybe take a few more out possibly. Rather than going on the reports website, watching a 15 minute video of a cluster of people and trying to find one person who wasn't even hacking.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I am thinking of the mods and this is nowhere from balanced. FFA is worse than it was prior. It's personally easier to log on, watch a player for a second and ban or not and maybe take a few more out possibly. Rather than going on the reports website, watching a 15 minute video of a cluster of people and trying to find one person who wasn't even hacking.
Yeah getting them banned may seem easy and what not, but you also have to keep in mind they can just come back again and again on a different alt, because alts can be generated for free. So at what point would you be making FFA any better? Hacker will always be an issue, even if staff still accepted reports through discord we'd still have the same pesky hackers. As someone once mentioned to a similar post like this one, it's just a "cat and mouse game that never ends", hackers will look for ways to bypass no matter what.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom