Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/sw-sg-achievements.19028/#post-183547 It links with @NanoNet 's thread.

The basis is that (with the achievements) you get tokens when completing the achievements and that can convert to (x) points or (x) vanity points.

The other way is that the tokens can convert to items for skyblock / factions / kit pvp / assassinations (required a token shop.)

I think that this idea is good because this gives players another target to achieve. It also must require _stupid_ amounts of tokens for items. Like prot 3 in breaking 3 diamond chest plate in factions = like 250 tokens.

Season greetings;
Younis <3
 

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
7,195
5,675
353
26
Crazy Land
ORRRR YOU SHOULDNT BE ROOD TO A MODERATOR
*anybody
Opps i idk it was a mod.Sorry Aimee2323 I thought it was a member annoying him sorry :(
*her

Guys, just because I'm a moderator; doesn't mean I should be treated differently. I should be treated the way you would treat a normal member, you should treat everybody this way. Just because I can mute and ban people, doesn't mean you have to give me special treatment.
 

Bananacrazy22

Well-Known Member
Feb 18, 2014
247
52
103
Crazy land
*anybody

*her

Guys, just because I'm a moderator; doesn't mean I should be treated differently. I should be treated the way you would treat a normal member, you should treat everybody this way. Just because I can mute and ban people, doesn't mean you have to give me special treatment.
Sorry :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom