Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
i think that the amount of items in the chests are fine as they are now. but like others have said, it just needs to be a bit more balanced. i've seen in games that some people have almost full dia armour from their chests and others with barely anything. as for me, i've gotten 6 pairs of boots, which is just a waste. the balancing of chests shouldn't be too hard to fix, but the amount of items per chest are okay to me.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
No please not. SkyWars is great as it is now. Hypixel SkyWars is trash (in my opinion) and not only because its 1.8 PvP. If you dont like Cubecraft SkyWars just play Hypixel SkyWars.
1.8 pvp is really good have you seen other servers do 1.9 pvp?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Everyone! I Just Want To See Who Agrees With Me On That There Is To Much Loot In The Chests On Skywars! I Think They Should Put As Much Loot In The Chests As There Is In Hypixel!
Hypixel is dumb. And no way are the chests too looted. It needs to stay the same, but they should just make the swords and armor more balanced. A few times I got no armor in any of the chests and I checked 3 chests in a solo game

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It's more a problem of the distribution of gear.
I've been in a game where all I got were some blocks, arrows and wooden tools, only to be them approached by a guy with half diamond armor and a diamond sword.

TheHunterBas

Apr 16, 2015
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I disagree with you, To my opinion there is only too much loot at overpowered gamemode. Alot of strings and blocks that people don't need.
However I've never experienced that there was too much loot. I never saw full dia armour in a chest or something like that.
It looked very balanced if you look what all the people got.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom