Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
Hello Everyone! I Just Want To See Who Agrees With Me On That There Is To Much Loot In The Chests On Skywars! I Think They Should Put As Much Loot In The Chests As There Is In Hypixel!
Honestly so true. I've stopped playing cubecraft skywars for a bit because there was way too much loot! I think if they put less I would actually play it more so there is a fair advantage for everyone!

F

Facelurite

You have no idea.. I hate how were able to get diamond gear straight off the bat . They ahould definately balance it out. Hypixel's loot is perfect . Probably copy paste that

Reactions: D0RIAN

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
No please not. SkyWars is great as it is now. Hypixel SkyWars is trash (in my opinion) and not only because its 1.8 PvP. If you dont like Cubecraft SkyWars just play Hypixel SkyWars.
now your going to get hate from the hypixel fanboys

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
We should not compare ourselves to other servers.
CubeCraft is unique, and will never be like any other servers.
All it needs is chest balancing, not decreased items.
Sky Wars is perfect how it is, except for the fact of a little chest balancing, which is probably an easy fix for our staff to fix.

xswantos5x

Aug 1, 2017
iam not agrre with you becoase hypixel is another server and cubecraft its like this so its better like this yust mi opinion

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I think that there is so much loot. They need to put less rarer items, because now its so easy to kill somebody.

Goal: Helper
Level: 14
IGN: Demiro16

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
There isnt to much loot, but the loot is to unbalanced. 1 game i have full Diamond on my start island, someone next to me has legging and helmet. Next game i have 3 chest 8 Diamond helmets and leather boots, people next to me have full Diamond. If everyone gets the same on average the amount of loot should not be the problem!

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
There isnt to much loot, but the loot is to unbalanced. 1 game i have full Diamond on my start island, someone next to me has legging and helmet. Next game i have 3 chest 8 Diamond helmets and leather boots, people next to me have full Diamond. If everyone gets the same on average the amount of loot should not be the problem!
Its unfair because someone gets bad armor and someone gets full dia on their island.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Don't advertise other servers, please. I think the chest loot is fine, it keeps the game unique.

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I think there are just enough item in skywars. Maybe they can put some more chests on the island with less loot, just an idea.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello Everyone! I Just Want To See Who Agrees With Me On That There Is To Much Loot In The Chests On Skywars! I Think They Should Put As Much Loot In The Chests As There Is In Hypixel!

Well first of all.. Stop Starting Every Word With A Caps Lock.
Second.. No thanks. ''I think they should put as much loot in the chest as there is in Hypixel'' ''As there is in Hypixel'' ''Hypixel'' Sweatheart this is Cubecraft, you want the same loot as in Hypixel? Goodluck playing there buddy!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom