Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRedBoss

Dec 5, 2014
I like cubecraft too much but now its impossible to play , every single game apear 4 to 5 hackers , they win and they dont even care about reports because they are not baned.
I tink that you should work in your anti hack sistem , becouse the server is awasome but it turns impossible to play , because like 20% of the server players are hacker even vips are hackers .
The solution is work in the anti hack sistem and permenent ban.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
like 20% of the server players are hacker even vips are hackers.
Pardon me for being skeptical, but I highly doubt that 20% of our playerbase hacks.

The solution is work in the anti hack sistem and permenent ban.
That's our current system. "Once you hack, you never come back."

I tink that you should work in your anti hack sistem
If we had a perfect anti-hacker system, we really wouldn't need staff. There's absolutely no way to code a plugin to detect and ban hackers without also banning some innocent people. Sometimes the server lags, sometimes the plugins fail, and sometimes things just plain don't work.

I like cubecraft too much but now its impossible to play , every single game apear 4 to 5 hackers , they win and they dont even care about reports because they are not baned.
A huge number of people caught hacking comes from player reports, not staff moderation. If you'd like to help us make a difference, simply record the hackers and report them here: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

All that said, thread locked.

Reactions: Story
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom