1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Much hackers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrRedBoss, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrRedBoss

MrRedBoss Member

I like cubecraft too much but now its impossible to play , every single game apear 4 to 5 hackers , they win and they dont even care about reports because they are not baned.
    I tink that you should work in your anti hack sistem , becouse the server is awasome but it turns impossible to play , because like 20% of the server players are hacker even vips are hackers .
    The solution is work in the anti hack sistem and permenent ban.

2. P30L10

P30L10 Member

Or more staffs playing skywars!

3. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    Pardon me for being skeptical, but I highly doubt that 20% of our playerbase hacks.

That's our current system. "Once you hack, you never come back."

If we had a perfect anti-hacker system, we really wouldn't need staff. There's absolutely no way to code a plugin to detect and ban hackers without also banning some innocent people. Sometimes the server lags, sometimes the plugins fail, and sometimes things just plain don't work.

A huge number of people caught hacking comes from player reports, not staff moderation. If you'd like to help us make a difference, simply record the hackers and report them here: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

All that said, thread locked.

Drew McNamee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.