Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRedBoss

Dec 5, 2014
I like cubecraft too much but now its impossible to play , every single game apear 4 to 5 hackers , they win and they dont even care about reports because they are not baned.
I tink that you should work in your anti hack sistem , becouse the server is awasome but it turns impossible to play , because like 20% of the server players are hacker even vips are hackers .
The solution is work in the anti hack sistem and permenent ban.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
like 20% of the server players are hacker even vips are hackers.
Pardon me for being skeptical, but I highly doubt that 20% of our playerbase hacks.

The solution is work in the anti hack sistem and permenent ban.
That's our current system. "Once you hack, you never come back."

I tink that you should work in your anti hack sistem
If we had a perfect anti-hacker system, we really wouldn't need staff. There's absolutely no way to code a plugin to detect and ban hackers without also banning some innocent people. Sometimes the server lags, sometimes the plugins fail, and sometimes things just plain don't work.

I like cubecraft too much but now its impossible to play , every single game apear 4 to 5 hackers , they win and they dont even care about reports because they are not baned.
A huge number of people caught hacking comes from player reports, not staff moderation. If you'd like to help us make a difference, simply record the hackers and report them here: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

All that said, thread locked.

Reactions: Story
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom