Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gekkevinnie

Jan 18, 2016
Dear,

Me and many other players have the issue that there are to many hackers in the game.
I have like 30 videos on my computer that proof that that person is hacking. only you cant see my hole screen so when i report a hacker mods say evidence isnt good we need so see the hole screen. it isnt fun to play anymore cause to many hackers that can go there way cause only 1 out of 10 gets banned. Get more staf in game or easy way to report and get evidence.

I hope you guys can do something about it, its so
frustrated and i only get worse please keep the good work going and show the hackers that they arent welcome on Cubecraft

Thanks.

Reactions: Yolomolo897

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey, a new anti cheat is in the works. For now, please report any hackers with video evidence in the report a player section! Thanks for your patience. :]

Reactions: Yolomolo897

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
This isn't already being dealt with. They are recruiting new staff to keep up with the reports and a new anti-cheat is being made at the moment. It's only a matter of time before this problem is dealt with.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
They are working on the anti-cheat and you are 1 of 100+ people that have complained about this. Keep reporting the hackers.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
only you cant see my hole screen so when i report a hacker mods say evidence isnt good we need so see the hole screen.

There are some mods that aren't allowed when reporting somebody on cubecraft. You have to show the whole screen to make sure those mods arn't installed when recording. With the cropped or partial screens, it could be hard to tell. One of which is reporting with LabyMod. Reason being, you can change the players username in labymod. You can be faking a player in order to get them banned.

Me and many other players have the issue that there are to many hackers in the game.
You can help solve this issue by record and report. You can report players here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ Here are the guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

Get more staf in game or easy way to report and get evidence.
This will never fix the problem. First of, we all live on different time zones. We can't be on the server at once all the time. Also, there are more players then there are staff. No matter how much staff we have, this won't be the fix. With school and IRL things going on with each staff members, we can't be on the server all the times. (We try!)

There is currently a new anti-cheat being developed. You can see that below:

VjQ6B3q.png

~ Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom