Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
so for the longest time we dealt with op mode in eggwars every fight took awhile but diamond armor was a nightmare especially because of the protection 5 enchant

Well in an update not to long ago that was changed everything was changed to Prot 4 however now everythings severly underpowered even in 1.9 pvp, you die at the same rate as normal mode while making shields and food super easy to get,

Whats my suggestion?

Return iron, leather, and chain to prot 5 their low durability makes up for their defense
Reduce diamond to prot 2 or prot 3 this makes it slightly stronger than iron but not overpoweringly tough (prot 1 diamond is the equivelent of prot 4 iron)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
If fights the way they are now are taking that long, somethings not right, you basically have the stats of normal mode and it STILL. takes forever to kill each other?
Your right fights still take a long time in the current op mode,thats why I said that your suggestion to make leather-iron prot 5 and diamond prot 2-3 would help make op mode fights quicker this would make the play time of overpowerd mode be cut in half,and make the mode a little more enjoyable for players who dont like long games.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Your right fights still take a long time in the current op mode,thats why I said that your suggestion to make leather-iron prot 5 and diamond prot 2-3 would help make op mode fights quicker this would make the play time of overpowerd mode be cut in half,and make the mode a little more enjoyable for players who dont like long games.
Than play speed eggwars

Reactions: MimicPanda

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The main reason I hated op eggwars was because of the prot 5 leather armor before... I kind of like it how it is right now. Prot 5 leather armor was the main reason games took so long before for me

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I agree with raising the chainmail and leather armour
However iron is a very primary and strong armour source in egg wars and it is likely going to be used for a while unless you are getting diamond armour really fast so I don't know think it should be that high
I also agree with lowering diamond to 3

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
OP is actually fine with me, but fights could take too long in my opinion. So I am neutral in this suggestion

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The Diamond Chestplate has 529 uses, which means you'd have to strike the armor about 529 times, before it breaks.
An Iron Sword, has a durability of 251, before it breaks.

For example, Ill take a Diamond helmet, which is the first piece of armor to break.
It has a durability of 364.
So in this case a Diamond Sword > Diamond Helmet,
As diamond sword has 1562 uses.
So all you need is a Diamond Sword.

Attack the enemy continuously until their helmet breaks, and when this happens their defense point drops to 8 1/2 Points. This time, they take alot more damage, as 2 points of their defense has been lost.

In a minute, you can strike about ~66 times, including the recharge time. It'll take you about 6 minutes of continuous fighting to break their armor, but this isn't always a factor. So most of the time you would've just knocked the guy off the island, so fights may be shorter.

On the case of protection, protection 3 is a good idea. I agree with it.
If you're getting Alexes and Steves in Diamond armor you know how to deal with it, but professionals lengthening the game with diamond armor is pretty annoying, since you too will probably need Diamond armor to fight them. So I agree. Diamond armor should be nerfed.

I know that Axes exist too, but that's a topic for another day.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yeah, I like this one. This will make fighting nicer for us all and most of the time, I take iron gear and not diamond so I actually don't really mind but when I take diamond it'd be really nice.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom