Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agatecarrot517

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2023
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Pronouns
He/Him
This issue only applies to players in consoles, not in PC and Mac.

When console players want write something in chat what happens is that you press in the keyboard symbol and a keyboard aportas do to write you have to move the cursor for every single letter, this process takes a lot of time and that’s why I don’t write a lot in chat.

When playing in single player world next to the keyboard symbol there is a “/“ symbol which is a shortcut for things like changeing the day, weather…, but this is not on multiplayer.

So my idea was to also add it in CubeCraft, not to add it for day, weather…, but to add it for things like:
/sr
/whereami
/! (For writing in global chat)
Etc…

This shortcuts would save a lot of time in writing in chat for console players.

I hope you understand my suggestion at the beginning I thought this was only for Switch players (like me), but, after seeing images from @casualpolarbear I realised that this issue was for everyone you plays in console.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey,
I don't think this is something cubecraft should do, I think you can already find this in certain clients, if I were you I would look for that.

I'm not very familiar with console players, so I'm not sure if there are any console clients as well, but i wpuld be surprised if not.

Nubnub

pekd

Hey,
I don't think this is something cubecraft should do, I think you can already find this in certain clients, if I were you I would look for that.

I'm not very familiar with console players, so I'm not sure if there are any console clients as well, but i wpuld be surprised if not.

Nubnub
im pretty shure there are none as its alredy incredibly difficult to get a texture packon console

agatecarrot517

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2023
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

Nubnub
Long story, short,
We can’t download any type of texture pack, mods, clients… etc. Apart from the Market place, this is because the isn’t a powerful search engine like Google, edge,… Also, in the Market place there isn’t any type of addition which could solve the problem.

Reactions: pekd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom