Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @KryTik

There are many people that It wants back (I also)

There is now layer spleef And on layer spleef is also tnt run.
I hope that cubecraft adds.

(You can always make a POLL)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
As What @DodelijkeNoob said, it's now a part of layer spleef, even it's in My opinion not the same as I know Tnt Run. You can try the amazing game out and have fun with it. You also can try other amazing games.
Also tnt run was a fun great game.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Yes, TNT run was a fun game and, I believe, it was quite popular.

Sadly, those beautiful classic games like TNT run won't work in the new Arcade update. Furthermore, TNT run can be found on other servers. CubeCraft is focusing on a new direction and on the future with the goal of attracting new members.

Are you aware that TNT run has been incorporated into Spleef Layers?

I actually like this feature in one way because I play more TNT run now than I otherwise would have when it was a standalone game.

However, I do understand where you and many other people are coming from because, while they have incorporated TNT run into Spleef Layers, it's not to the same extent as it was when it was a standalone game... not to mention the scores that many die hard TNT run fans worked so hard to achieve. I really do feel for those people.

All we can do is to look to the future and hope that a bit more of a balance can be brought about where we can still have many of these classic games reinstated, provided it is feasible. Only time will tell. But for the time being, I get the feeling that Cube staff is working on future games that will fit into the new updated Arcade system, which may or may not involves adding back some of those games, especially some of them like TNT run, which has already been incorporated into Spleef Layers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom