Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zeragaud

Jul 26, 2018
This game has 3 modes, one is capture the flag, another is capturing points for a period of time, and the last of the three is free for all. Classes info, medic relies on their teammates to protect them while they are healed with the medics mana, the medic's explosive fireball attack costs 50 out of 200 mana and healing costs 20 mana. Warriors have slow speed but also have a cheaper mana cost, explosive fireball costs 20 mana and a rage meter charges every time you successfully hit an enemy, the rage meter takes 6 kills to fully charge and when activated it gives you strength 2, regeneration, and speed 2 for 12 seconds, The mage can build bridges out of ice wherever they stand ice bridges cost 40 mana to make, they have the ability to plant at most 6 mines which cost 30 mana each and do no knockback. The mages explosive fireball costs 35 mana to use. The assassin is faster than every class and relies on using a sword to surprise attack its enemies, Its explosive fireball costs 100 mana to use, Its sword {iron} does 2 and a half hearts of damage to players, When a critical hit is made it does 5 hearts of damage, Their teleport ability costs 70 mana each time and has a range of 20 blocks. All classes have the same health, medic wears iron armor, mage wears gold armor, the warrior wears iron leggings, boots, helmet, and a diamond chest plate, The assassin wears leather armor. All classes have 200 mana

D

Deleted member 436996

I like the idea but capture the flag is basically blockwars and capture the point is archer assault.
I dislike the idea of mana since I prefer to have a specific kit and not a mix of all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
Top Bottom