Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

  • Yes

    Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11
A

A pigeon

Guest
blockwars has also a teambalancer. and its sucks. i dont want to see this happen to this new game mode. it would die in a second.
i have never seen a game with a unbalanced team. so i dont think this is a big problem that needs to be fixed.
Are you just bandwagoning based on what people say? If so , let me give you a little history lesson


1. BWars teambalaner shifted teammates

People hated it because it shifter players around

2. BWars got a new teambalancer and the ild one was removed.

People say its ineffective but nobody hates it

3. CommunistCactus makes thread detailing a proper teambalance

You and commisoned say random things about Bwars that have no relevance whatsoever.
 

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
4,106
5,092
553
Beyond time and space
Personally, I think it that the team balancer is not going to be effective for a short game mode like tnt trouble :)
It's not that short anymore now, they updated it.

To add on my main point:
2017-09-14_22.41.22.png

Literally the second game I played today. Outnumbered 2 to 1. Now wonder we lost.
@_Oplex_ Here you go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom