Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey everyone! What does everyone think about the new Island game, TNT Trouble? :D Well I've played it quite a few times now. This game is simple, but fun, and it has one main objective. When I first played this game, I had no idea what to do, didn't know where the TNT was, where to blow up the TNT - and at one point I was running around the enemy castle with TNT on my head, them chasing me around, and I looked like a headless chicken that was completely clueless :rolleyes:.

But anyway, after playing the game a few times, I got the hang of it, like many others out there - and it is pretty fun. But obviously, with a new game that has just came out, there are bound to be improvements made to it in the future, but I have a few small things that could be improved or questioned (in my opinion).

Adding A Grace Period
Some games, in my opinion, are just too short. As soon as the game starts, players begin rushing to the middle, begin grabbing the TNT and the other team's castle is blown up in under a minute. What's the fun in that? I believe that a grace period of at least 1 minute and 30 seconds is needed to be able to gear up and get ready for the battle. This makes the game more challenging and prevents the 'rush' at the beginning, therefore increasing the game duration.

The Lag
Game lag in this game is common. During games, I always see people in the chat like 'OMG this lag!' or 'Laggggg!' I experience this myself. I think this will be one of the things that Cubecraft will solve, but I thought I'd put it out there.

More Teams, More Castles

There are currently 2 teams, with a maximum of 20 players per team. This creates a conflict between just two teams, which does make the game intense and fun, but I think it would be great to add maybe another two teams - so there's a total of four teams. Maybe there could be still 20 people per team, or the teams and castles could be made slightly smaller to fit in more teams. This, again, would make the game last longer and it would encourage more people to guard their castle as there would be more people to look out for - rather than just rushing to one team. Adding more teams would make the game a more fun, challenging and rewarding.

A Leaderboard
My opinion on this one is slightly different. I have heard that Cubecraft may be making leaderboards for Island Games. But (I don't mean to sound dumb) I don't know how this would work. This is because having a team of 20 people means 20 people can win a game at a time, so there's going to be so many people with the same amount of points (if they play often). The points would be too close between everyone. Plus, you could do absolutely nothing in the game and win. Because there's only two teams, technically there is a 50% chance of winning the game. This makes winning less rewarding, so why would there need to be a leaderboard?

Anyway Cubecrafters, let me know your opinions!
p.s - I'm looking forward to when Cubecraft reveal the other island games :D;)

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Putting the fact the game is in BETA on the table it is really nice to see a very detailed and professional thread so close to that of when it was released!
I am a massive fan of how you have presented that of your ideas and points within the thread. As well as this, adding large bold titles to present your ideas and points in categories for that of the game in general.

Personally, I shall agree with many of these statements myself. I feel that of anything as stated above that maybe having a separate type of mode with smaller yet more teams will be very interesting and with very detail and consistent thought will be in favour with that of the community within the new BETA games. I feel that if it is requested enough donators also may have more options for this xD

Really details and consistent thread <3

;)

Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Putting the fact the game is in BETA on the table it is really nice to see a very detailed and professional thread so close to that of when it was released!
I am a massive fan of how you have presented that of your ideas and points within the thread. As well as this, adding large bold titles to present your ideas and points in categories for that of the game in general.

Personally, I shall agree with many of these statements myself. I feel that of anything as stated above that maybe having a separate type of mode with smaller yet more teams will be very interesting and with very detail and consistent thought will be in favour with that of the community within the new BETA games. I feel that if it is requested enough donators also may have more options for this xD

Really details and consistent thread <3

;)
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your feedback :D - and yes that's a good idea, having a separate mode would be interesting indeed. :) Maybe it could be a thing to vote for before the game starts.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom