Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Hello, I played back before "The Big Change" and one of the beta games was Tnt Trouble, one of the problems of the game was it required a large number of players (Like UHC, and became abandoned) It was not playing a lot, and it lead to the game being removed. I really enjoyed this game, I loved playing it and wanted to suggest maybe they make 2 maps where its teams of two instead of teams of twenty, and there were like 8 islands. It could come back in the rotation with the monthly games like BlockWars, Sg, and Arcade. Also adding speed egg wars to that rotation would be epic : ]

Reactions: SweetPotato__

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello, I played back before "The Big Change" and one of the beta games was Tnt Trouble, one of the problems of the game was it required a large number of players (Like UHC, and became abandoned) It was not playing a lot, and it lead to the game being removed. I really enjoyed this game, I loved playing it and wanted to suggest maybe they make 2 maps where its teams of two instead of teams of twenty, and there were like 8 islands. It could come back in the rotation with the monthly games like BlockWars, Sg, and Arcade. Also adding speed egg wars to that rotation would be epic : ]

It has been removed for a reason.. adding this for 20 players or something like that is unnecessary and a waste of time! It's a no for me

I like the idea of adding speed eggwars back to the server.
For that idea

+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom