Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

ziverly

Jul 9, 2022
So I was playing mine ware the other day and in fill the container I accidentally waterlogged the pillar on top of the furnace and instead of it disappearing it actually stayed for the rest of my mineware match and you can interact with the water allowing you to float on what looks like air in tnt run and bow spleen because it’s invisible and can’t be interacted with by other players and since this glitch can be used on the final mini game which gives 2 extra points this glitch can be exploited to win every time

Reactions: Rocks1

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
So I was playing mine ware the other day and in fill the container I accidentally waterlogged the pillar on top of the furnace and instead of it disappearing it actually stayed for the rest of my mineware match and you can interact with the water allowing you to float on what looks like air in tnt run and bow spleen because it’s invisible and can’t be interacted with by other players and since this glitch can be used on the final mini game which gives 2 extra points this glitch can be exploited to win every time
Yeah I've encountered this bug too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.