Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaguerMan

Feb 6, 2021
www.youtube.com
Sería muy bueno si el TNT colocado por mí o alguien de mi equipo en EggWars, al explotar pudiera volar debido a la ola de explosión, esto sería muy útil para hacer ataques de cañón TNT, ya sabes, colócalo en un lugar y deja el tiro a algún lugar donde saltes

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
No creo que esto deba añadirse en EggWars, pero tal vez SkyWars Caos es más parecido porque suena como que puede ser algo caótico a añadir.
I don't think this should be added in EggWars, but maybe SkyWars Chaos is more alike because it sounds like it can be a chaotic thing to add.

Reactions: Jiivan

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
here's the english version, with thanks to googel translate x3
Sería muy bueno si el TNT colocado por mí o alguien de mi equipo en EggWars, al explotar pudiera volar debido a la ola de explosión, esto sería muy útil para hacer ataques de cañón TNT, ya sabes, colócalo en un lugar y deja el tiro a algún lugar donde saltes
"It would be very good if the TNT placed by me or someone on my team at EggWars, when exploding could fly because of the wave of explosion, this would be very useful for making TNT gun attacks, you know, put it in one place and drop the shot somewhere you jump"

• Haha
Reactions: ReMD0G and Samixly

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
here's the english version, with thanks to googel translate x3

"It would be very good if the TNT placed by me or someone on my team at EggWars, when exploding could fly because of the wave of explosion, this would be very useful for making TNT gun attacks, you know, put it in one place and drop the shot somewhere you jump"
Thanks xd!

Reactions: InkAsriel

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Los cánones TNT ya son posibles en eggwars. En algunos mapas también hay agua que puede recolectar, pero tenga en cuenta que puede considerarse abuso de insectos, ya que debe recolectarla con el cubo de leche de la tienda. Pero, en cualquier caso, puedes hacer cánones TNT rudimentarios sin agua.

TNT canons are already possible in eggwars. On some maps there is also water that you can collect but beware that that may be considered bug abuse to do as you have to collect it with the milk bucket from the shop. But in any case you can make rudimentary TNT canons without water.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom