Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Hello members of Cubecraft forums;

Today I have a poggers suggestion that I think we should discuss: TKR. Tkr is short for Turbo Kart Racers, and I would love to see a minigame similar to TKR in Cubecraft, just not directly copied from Hypixel, maybe it could be called Minecart Racing or MineRace or whatever you want to call it. The important part is how it works:

1. People spawn in a lobby and wait until there are 12(ish) people who join the lobby.
2. People get tp'ed into carts, maybe they could be color coded.
3. People can collect coins and power ups to get ahead of other racers and avoid obstacles.
4. Finish the race, and at the end, maybe add a spectator to spectate other racers, until everyone finishes.
5 (optional). Add a podium with the first 3 people to finish.
6. The coins are also optional, they could just be cool little things to collect, that could maybe affect their placing in the race.

This is just a cool idea I had, and I know it probably won't be added, but please, consider this!

Thanks,

- Belived

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
GALAXITE has a game very similar to this known as “hyper racers”. Despite being a smaller server, I do believe that in the future it will be tough competition for CubeCraft and I believe that CubeCraft shouldn’t do something like this.

Also, this gamemode would be quite different between the bedrock and java variants which would cause a lot of work for the staff and they plan to add a parkour game mode which incorporates Mario Kart features so having 2 Mario Kart inspired games would be bad.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom