Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vepticy

Member
Jul 22, 2021
4
0
2
27
Hi guys. I recently started playing a lot of cubecraft skyblock and I was wondering if I could get some tips or advice on how to make my island better. What can I improve on my island? Here is a link to a video showing off my island.

 
Last edited:
Apr 3, 2021
82
31
19
20
You should move your generators to face flat down so you can see how many you have and it will be alot less cramped
 

vepticy

Member
Jul 22, 2021
4
0
2
27
Let me suggest that you consider building a dropper system for easy money with no work. Center this dropper on the area where you are most active. The spawners only work when you are within about 20 blocks.

I already have many droppers on my island which earns me some easy money while afking. Thanks for the tip though.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom