Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Exciting

Sep 17, 2015
@Tacosbefriends
Ok, I Have More Ideias, To Improve The Server!
First- What should Create A Map What Whose Name Was ´Egypt` With Pyramids, Gods And More.
Second- The People Who Helped More O Server, Spreading, People That Are Most Active In forum.The Tag Name Could Be The ´Evangelist`.
Third- Create A Mini Game, Who Have Multiple Games And Who Have More Points Win!
Five-Do Giveaways From Ranks, if Achieving A Certain Number Of People In Server.
Six- All the Staffs, take a photo together and create a framework to meddle In Lobbys, to show At The New Players Staff, I think this idea would be Good.

I will think, In More Ideas To Improve The Server, I hope you enjoyed, For me it is everything.
Bye Bye <3 <3 <3

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
First- What should Create A Map What Whose Name Was ´Egypt` With Pyramids, Gods And More.
Neat.

Second- The People Who Helped More O Server, Spreading, People That Are Most Active In forum.The Tag Name Could Be The ´Evangelist`.
Err... You know what an Evangelist is, right? We're a Minecraft server, not a church. :P

Third- Create A Mini Game, Who Have Multiple Games And Who Have More Points Win!
You mean a mini game that's actually a bunch of little games? I think The Chunk has a game like that called MinerWare that we'll (probably) be adding.

Five-Do Giveaways From Ranks, if Achieving A Certain Number Of People In Server.
Sounds neat. We'll consider it.

Six- All the Staffs, take a photo together and create a framework to meddle In Lobbys, to show At The New Players Staff, I think this idea would be Good.
We do this occasionally. We have staff from all around the world though, so getting ALL of them in one photo is hard.

Also what happened to the fourth suggestion? :P

AdventureeTree

First - Nice idea, really creative !

Second- What Tacos said : Nah :(

Third - Hope they'll be adding that soon :D

Fifth - Its nice to give away ranks but dont do it to often.

Six - What Tacos said, Thats really hard.

I also hope you'll come up with a fourth suggestion :p

Overall some nice and creative idea's. Goodjob !

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

1715706975280.png

Almost 2 years since I stopped uploading and my videos are still bringing in good views, I am actually verry surprised and enraptured by this, so thanks to the people who are still watching my videos.
Reesle wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday typical! 🤍
Top Bottom