Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShadowHeart752

Jul 5, 2016
Hey guys, I'm just going to get to the point. I feel I suck at Pvp in general. No matter the game I feel as if I'm just really bad. I'd appreciate it if you guys should give me some tips to improve. Thanks :D

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
1. Use an axe (slower speed with hitting but more damage). Don't forget to check the attack damage, just to make sure a sword isn't better.
2. Use charged hits. Don't smack around when it's 1.9.
3. Don't stand still while fighting. This will make it rather easy for the opponent to hit you. Try to walk circles around the player you're attacking.

Reactions: GreenIsBae

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
@zDutchie if your pvp style is a little bit aggressive like my pvp style, u can better use a sword than a axe.
@ShadowHeart752 1.9 pvp is most about timing and aim: try to find a good ritm to hit (as fast as possible: freaking 1.9 cool-down)

;)

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
As yoyamin already said, it's all about your timing and aim, those two are in my opinion the most important things in 1.9 PvP.

If you want to train yourself to get better at PvP you should go over to the "PvP" gamemode and start dueling people.
Im sure you'll get better in no-time :)

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
What I find useful is trying to get behind the enemy. When you get behind the enemy it confuses them and you get extra hits while they try and find where you've moved to. If you time it correctly then you can easily win a fight. I mostly just play mind games with who I'm PVPing and I've found it to be very successful.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I use an axe. I hit them with a crit and as they swing a strafe while recharging my axe. I sounds comlicated, but its basically what they are saying. Recharge your weapon, move a lot, and get crits.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hey guys, I'm just going to get to the point. I feel I suck at Pvp in general. No matter the game I feel as if I'm just really bad. I'd appreciate it if you guys should give me some tips to improve. Thanks :D
Use full and half charges if you are using a sword. First hit your opponent with a full charge then keep hitting half charges until you miss then restart the proccess with a few crits in between. If done correctly you might be able to semi-combo your opponent but the combo will definitely end at one point.(either by being hit off or them dying, whichever comes first)

Last edited:

ShadowHeart752

Jul 5, 2016
Use full and half charges if you are using a sword. First hit your opponent with a half charge then keep hitting half charges until you miss then restart the proccess with a few crits in between. If done correctly you might be able to semi-combo your opponent but the combo will definitely end at one point.(either by being hit off or them dying, whichever comes first)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Use a variety of items that give you an advantage and keep a controlled space between you and your opponent. Tapping W to move forward works a lot better than holding it. Getting the first hit is the most important though.

JolenaThePanda

Jun 1, 2016
1. Use an axe (slower speed with hitting but more damage). Don't forget to check the attack damage, just to make sure a sword isn't better.
2. Use charged hits. Don't smack around when it's 1.9.
3. Don't stand still while fighting. This will make it rather easy for the opponent to hit you. Try to walk circles around the player you're attacking.
I try not to use the axe because i suck at using it and die every time i use it, but that is really good that would help anyone out.

xImmortalx

Jul 22, 2016
n/a
If u want tips
use the sword it can hit twice while the axe can attack once (only of u strafe right to left NOT CIRCLES)
Critical attack once u think he's low enough
If he/she runs away try to hit when ur sprint jumping and only when ur jumping!(so it's critical)
DO NOT SPAM CLICK UNLESS 1.8

In FFA I have 5k kills in about 3 weeks and that does sound like a lot I usually just sit around waiting for people to come to me xD
In egg wars 3k kills in about 6.5? Days so yeah ._.

Tiroxi

Aug 21, 2016
Belgium
Use Sword thats faster for attacking but ace is stronger and is slower! Sword is better for me
And dont miss a hit and use optifine for better fps and reach!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom