Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hey o/

Lots of people leave the game 'Ender' after 3 seconds because they don't become the Ender. It's just really hard as a human to win aswell so I'm here to leave behind some tips! :)

1. The map layout
One of my main struggles in Ender is getting lost, not knowing where in the world I am supposed to go.
So I decided to try making a map layout, knowing the map layout is very important because:
99% of the times there will be a page spawning near the graveyard, camps and the hay bales.
1c86b55365a99827fd4045ae252f5f10o.png
Map has been updated on October 25th, text beneath this might be incorrect.
Here you can see the layout of the map, so let's start with the area bottom-right. There you can see a connected path between the graveyard, a path and a circle. It's important to know there is a very high chance a page spawned at the graveyard. The camp next to the graveyard is also most likely to have a page. This isn't guaranteed for the camp however. The circle beneath the graveyard is just a plain open field with nothing special. Sometimes a page might spawn on a tree close to it but that's not THAT likely.
One more thing, the squares in a camp show the tent layout so you can see what direction you are looking at.
To know you are at that camp, the camp has 3 tents and a witch above the fire pit.

Next is the giant camp and mini camp. The mini camp has a decent spawn rate for a page, yet the giant camp has a very high chance to include a page just as the graveyard. The black square in the big camp is resembling the caravan parked next to the tents and is placed as it should be. The caravan is always looking into the direction of the mini camp. Between the giant and mini camp is a big path with no obstacles so you shouldn't be able to get lost.

Next we have the last big camp and the hay bales field. They hay bales has an extreme high rate of having a page. If you are able, go towards the hay bales field for a page. The field also has a miniature on a pole. This miniature is FACING towards the giant camp, so when you return, go towards the direction of the miniature and a little to the right and you will return to the giant camp. The camp at the right-top is a camp with a decent rate of a page spawning, visit it you can.

2. Never stop searching for pages
Currently the game is really unbalanced. Humans have a very small chance to win. Today me and @iLoveYouu played 3 games together, one game the Ender was afk and didn't attack people. We had 10 minutes left to find the last page, and we didn't so the Ender won. Even if the Ender won't attack humans can barely win. This is why you have to search as much as possible. When you checked all location in the map I showed, you will have to search the woods and that will be very hard...

3. What to do when the Ender is chasing you or you think you're in danger
Look for a hiding spot and shift. The Ender won't see your name tag and has to put more effort finding you. Hiding in a tent is possible but escaping the tent with the Ender chasing you will be risky. Another option is to walk as much as possible and hope to find a page before you die.

I hope mainly the map layout I showed might help you finding more pages every now and then.
@zDutchie I finished my map, be proud of me.

Also if you think there is something special I should mark on the map, tell me and I will edit the map.

Last thing, when playing Ender just make sure you have this thread open so you can look at the map every now and then.
And vote for yes >>> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/m...d-stay-as-a-permanent-minigame-on-ccg.170139/ :p

Last edited:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hey o/

Lots of people leave the game 'Ender' after 3 seconds because they don't become the Ender. It's just really hard as a human to win aswell so I'm here to leave behind some tips! :)

1. The map layout
One of my main struggles in Ender is getting lost, not knowing where in the world I am supposed to go.
So I decided to try making a map layout, knowing the map layout is very important because:
99% of the times there will be a page spawning near the graveyard, camps and the hay bales.
yquLbGk.png
Here you can see the layout of the map, so let's start with the area bottom-right. There you can see a connected path between the graveyard, a path and a circle. It's important to know there is a very high chance a page spawned at the graveyard. The camp next to the graveyard is also most likely to have a page. This isn't guaranteed for the camp however. The circle beneath the graveyard is just a plain open field with nothing special. Sometimes a page might spawn on a tree close to it but that's not THAT likely.
One more thing, the squares in a camp show the tent layout so you can see what direction you are looking at.
To know you are at that camp, the camp has 3 tents and a witch above the fire pit.

Next is the giant camp and mini camp. The mini camp has a decent spawn rate for a page, yet the giant camp has a very high chance to include a page just as the graveyard. The black square in the big camp is resembling the caravan parked next to the tents and is placed as it should be. The caravan is always looking into the direction of the mini camp. Between the giant and mini camp is a big path with no obstacles so you shouldn't be able to get lost.

Next we have the last big camp and the hay bales field. They hay bales has an extreme high rate of having a page. If you are able, go towards the hay bales field for a page. The field also has a miniature on a pole. This miniature is FACING towards the giant camp, so when you return, go towards the direction of the miniature and a little to the right and you will return to the giant camp. The camp at the right-top is a camp with a decent rate of a page spawning, visit it you can.

Currently the game is really unbalanced. Humans have a very small chance to win. Today me and @iLoveYouu played 3 games together, one game the Ender was afk and didn't attack people. We had 10 minutes left to find the last page, and we didn't so the Ender won. Even if the Ender won't attack humans can barely win. This is why you have to search as much as possible. When you checked all location in the map I showed, you will have to search the woods and that will be very hard...

Look for a hiding spot and shift. The Ender won't see your name tag and has to put more effort finding you. Hiding in a tent is possible but escaping the tent with the Ender chasing you will be risky. Another option is to walk as much as possible and hope to find a page before you die.

I hope mainly the map layout I showed might help you finding more pages every now and then.

Also if you think there is something special I should mark on the map, tell me and I will edit the map.

Last thing, when playing Ender just make sure you have this thread open so you can look at the map every now and then.
And vote for yes >>> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/m...d-stay-as-a-permanent-minigame-on-ccg.170139/ :p
Thanks mate, I hope I get my first human win with your tips. Thanks! :D

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey o/

1. The map layout
yquLbGk.png

Thank you! :)
This will hopefully help me

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom