Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RocketGam3r

Jul 21, 2021
Hi, 👋🤚 I introduce myself, I'm Rocket and I've been playing cubecraft for 5 or 6 years and the evolution of the server has always been good and I've had many good times with my friends on the server and hopefully I'll go back to those times but unfortunately I think we have all been able to realize that the evolution of minecraft java has been declining therefore that influences the servers so it is very sad to see that before cubecraft you had up to 5000 connected at the same time and now it barely reaches 1000 I feel that we can put an end to this if we don't put the whole java community helping and giving ideas to the server developers.

So little by little trying to add more players to return to this fantastic server. So one of my proposals is in relation to youtubers, there are fewer and fewer creators who upload minecraft on the cubecraft server, so I think there is a need to look for new ones that do, for example, lower the rank requirements and more people can access the rank. and thus encourage them to upload content from the server with that small motivation, that is, the subscribers do not matter and make the rank easier. I think it would work, therefore I make the request to facilitate the youtuber rank as motivation for those people who have few subscribers can access the range and thus have the motivation to upload videos on the server and reach people more easily, which is the most important thing and the purpose of this request and I think it could be a key to continue adding to reach people with new creators now What is really important is not the youtuber lso subscribers but uploading a video and reaching people. Please make it happen I love this server and we depend on the community to attract new people. Thanks for everything cubecraft, let's hope everything gets better!đź’™

• Agree
Reactions: human being

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! Welcome to the Forums community.

As much as the fact that Java overall is declining is upsetting, there isn't much else that can be done about it. The YouTube rank that once was a thing has been merged into the Partner rank (still allowing for the YouTuber prefix to be used in-game). There are currently already no set requirements. Everyone has a chance at applying and making it to Partner without being held back by minimum requirements like thousands of subscribers or followers. Each application is evaluated and handled on a case to case basis, which provides a chance to find those hidden gems.

All of the information about the Partner rank changes can be found here and here.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom