Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that in eggwars there should be some sort of time limit that goes into a sudden death mode once the timer ends. It could be a long timer (1-2 hours) because games should never last more than 2 hours. I’ve quit games (all op mega time map) before because they go over 2 or 3 hours (not joking, it says it in the game stats after I jump into the void and leave the network.) This becomes a problem when people just want to win so bad that no matter how much you try to approach and fight they take items off of the generators and run to another base, creating an loop that never ends (until all the people who aren’t trying to sweat to victory leave the game out of boredom). To me, this is why I never vote overpowered, but I feel like some sort of sudden death mode after an hour or two could help i.e. closing off the team bases to force a fight in the center of the map. This could also be great material for eggwars seasons in the future, because of how much it could change the game.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
If this was implemented, it would definitely have to be in a season so people could see for themselves if this is a good idea or not, but also there is the question of how to implement it, such as closing off certain parts of the base or an event such as bedwars sudden death that ends the game in an interesting way. I would personally love to see this even if it’s only temporary, so please agree :agree: if you want to see this.

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
After 35 minutes all eggs should be destoryed. After 45 minutes generators should stop dropping items. After 50 minutes the shops should close. After an hour maybe a border starts closing forcing players to mid? Idk just a suggestion. I absolutely hate long games drawn out by base camping rats with punch bows and 20 layers of obby so a way to mitigate that could be adding timed events throughout a match

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom