Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
as you guys may know, Tiktok is having a big impact on the world and as for the servers and for the players, I think having a TikTok rank can make CubeCraft get bigger, and in this way recognize TikTok people for their dedication and work.

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
as you guys may know, Tiktok is having a big impact on the world and as for the servers and for the players, I think having a TikTok rank can make CubeCraft get bigger, and in this way recognize TikTok people for their dedication and work.
Good idea but the creator take the youtuber rank not tiktok rank.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
was that a joke or something cuz its very funny😂😂

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

Hi, thank you for your suggestion!

I don't think I want this.

TikTok is a well known app all over the world but what benefit will it have for CubeCraft? Since tiktok mainly exists out of people who are dancing on songs like Renegade and Savage Love, I don't think they deserve a rank just for dancing as it has nothing to do with cubecraft. Even snapchat and instagram bring more benefits for cubecraft than tikTok, it does not deserve its own rank.

People are getting the Youtuber rank because they make cubecraft related content. This way people get to know cubecraft and their minigames and maybe they want to join the server, that's the goal, that's the benefit tiktok is not going to bring.

I really don't like your idea, sorry.

Last edited:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
If she will be made this rank they can also make the Instagram rank. As a YouTuber you can have a game channel, you have to show that you are playing on the server and you need 10k followers or something. TikTok is not made for games, it's for little dances, sketches, little funny conversations, stunts and all kinds of small videos. A whole game video is not possible. That doesn't allow TikTok, and I don't think all TikTokkers play on CubeCraft, I don't know any of them.

Reactions: Conea64

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Um, why exactly should someone get a rank for doing something unrelated to cubecraft?

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Why do people lip syncing to popular songs deserve anything like that, it isn't even anything to do with cubecraft, terrible suggestion sorry

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
First of all, there already exsists the Youtuber rank, which is for content creators from Youtube, twitch and mixer.
The couple of people who have it are not especially known for their tictok popularity.
The whole application doesn't have as much ccgn users as you might think, and it's not so popular like facebook or instagram.
It wouldn't be needed, as there isn't anyone really who's that famous on CCGN and uses tictok to promote CCGN with it.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’ve seen Minecraft TikToks, but YouTube rank covers all video platforms, and tiktok doesn’t really bring attention to Cubecraft. It’s a no from me sorry.

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
Following what most people previous said, I don't really see the point in a rank dedicated for TikTok when, although TikTok is a large platform, it is most definitely not designed for gaming & the gaming community isn't really prominent enough to warrant a special rank for TikTokers.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I made a joke about this ages ago lmao

TikTok is Chinese spyware, even if you don’t care about your own privacy, at least care about your country’s national security

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom