Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
7C10692D-E87F-4A94-996D-73AC76DF92C4.jpeg
D73C167E-B93B-44C0-A190-4044267E0402.jpeg
Heyo!
I think the Bedrock lobby is looking just a little messy and unorganized at the moment (no offense). I think the portals should be moved back, because in my opinion they are too close to where players spawn. And I think there are too many NCPs scattered all around the place, and it gets kind of laggy with all of the players all in one place trying to find their way around. There should just be one area with all of the menus and all that.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
As long as I really agree with you, they want to focus more on Java. Bedrock is also important in my opinion, but I first want to see an update on Java before they are gonna modify or add anything to Bedrock. But yeah, the lobby is quite choatic with all the players, different NPC and the portals.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
As long as I really agree with you, they want to focus more on Java. Bedrock is also important in my opinion, but I first want to see an update on Java before they are gonna modify or add anything to Bedrock. But yeah, the lobby is quite choatic with all the players, different NPC and the portals.
Yeah, I understand they are going to be focusing more on Java this year, which is totally understandable. But at the same time they still have to maintain the Bedrock platform aswell, otherwise Bedrock players will get bored of CubeCraft, and the Bedrock platform would falter aswell as the Java platform.
Thanks! :)

Turboyoshi

Feb 10, 2020
United States
I think both desperately need some work. Bedrocks lobby is VERY laggy when theres 40+ players all trying to move around and get to the portals. And java is also in need of updates. What they really need are two teams, one for each server. I understand wanting them to work on java first but I think bedrock cubecraft needs at least a lobby update. Its been untouched pretty much since it came out.

Reactions: TeamTMS

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
As long as I really agree with you, they want to focus more on Java. Bedrock is also important in my opinion, but I first want to see an update on Java before they are gonna modify or add anything to Bedrock.
I dont understand this reply, it's not like we close the suggestions when working on Java. This can get added to the bedrock suggestions list and implemented when they get back around to it.

I dont really see the point in people replying to Bedrock suggestions and talking about Java.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I dont understand this reply, it's not like we close the suggestions when working on Java. This can get added to the bedrock suggestions list and implemented when they get back around to it.
I didn't say that. But since it's a Bedrock suggestion, I felt like quoting Zed on what he said in THIS thread.
Myself and the rest of the team are really excited for 2020 we’ve got some big things in the works and are wanting to refocus effort onto the Java network.

Also, I have nothing against Bedrock suggestions. Even better, I would like to see Bedrock to be improved as well with more games and other very cool stuff because I like playing on Bedrock very much. I also mentioned in my own post that I definitely agree with the lobby being chaotic with all the NPC's and portals so close to each other. So it would be great to fix that so the Bedrock lobby is a bit more 'open'.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I think both desperately need some work. Bedrocks lobby is VERY laggy when theres 40+ players all trying to move around and get to the portals. And java is also in need of updates. What they really need are two teams, one for each server. I understand wanting them to work on java first but I think bedrock cubecraft needs at least a lobby update. Its been untouched pretty much since it came out.
I agree. I feel like having portals and so many NCPS so close to each other amongst all of the player seasons is causing the lag. I think they should hold more lobby servers, and only have them active at the times that the server is popular, so that there would only be about 10 players per lobby.
After all, most players look for the most functional server. Thanks :)

Reactions: DinoSlayer124

Turboyoshi

Feb 10, 2020
United States
I agree. I feel like having portals and so many NCPS so close to each other amongst all of the player seasons is causing the lag. I think they should hold more lobby servers, and only have them active at the times that the server is popular, so that there would only be about 10 players per lobby.
After all, most players look for the most functional server. Thanks :)
definitely, cubecraft is the most popular server (at least in my country) and its often packed. The menu npcs NEED to be moved. And the game portals too. I think if there were lobbies for the modes, where you can choose if you want solo, duos, or quads, it would be better. Also, map updates are not too difficult for them to work on, as they do it for holidays ALOT.
From my experience most players at the center spawn are laggy or glitched, and are trying to get into a game. I think the menus and how close the games are to spawn are the cause of this.

comfyyy

View attachment 159470 View attachment 159469 Heyo!
I think the Bedrock lobby is looking just a little messy and unorganized at the moment (no offense). I think the portals should be moved back, because in my opinion they are too close to where players spawn. And I think there are too many NCPs scattered all around the place, and it gets kind of laggy with all of the players all in one place trying to find their way around. There should just be one area with all of the menus and all that.
I've never played bedrock, but I agree that is very visually unappealing.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I never play bedrock, but compared too this, Java's lobby is amazing lmao
Yeah haha, in the Java server there aren’t random NCPs scattered everywhere, and all of the games are all nicely in line and organized. There’s nothing wrong with the entire lobby itself, just the way they present their games and menus is kind of unappealing for me. But yeah, I definitely like the Java lobby better ;)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
For me it’s fine.In my eyes messy means stuff all around and tidy means just that.Close to each other.Sorry but I don’t like the idea, but the lag argument is also important so I keep that in mind.

Turboyoshi

Feb 10, 2020
United States
For me it’s fine.In my eyes messy means stuff all around and tidy means just that.Close to each other.Sorry but I don’t like the idea, but the lag argument is also important so I keep that in mind.
yeah, i think the only thing they really need to do is move the game portals back by 10-15 blocks and move the social/vip/party/loot icons to the side of the portals

I made a very low-effort rough sketch of what Im talking about

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-14 at 1.55.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-14 at 1.55.52 PM.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 79

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
yeah, i think the only thing they really need to do is move the game portals back by 10-15 blocks and move the social/vip/party/loot icons to the side of the portals

I made a very low-effort rough sketch of what Im talking about
That’s exactly what I was thinking!
When I spawn in, I just like the satisfaction of seeing all gamemodes together like in Java, without them being all up against each other.
Another thing I was thinking about, is maybe the when players are in the spawn area, it makes them invisible, so that when you spawn in you see a nice clean lobby. It would also stop lag, and make it look like there’s less AFK players.
But yeah, thanks for the sketch :)

Turboyoshi

Feb 10, 2020
United States
yeah, that would be perfect! I prefer the java lobby too, i think that if cubecraft bedrock wants to be lag-free on any device, it should definitely add the invisvible players, or at the very least tidy up the lobby.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqteful's profile.
come on mika
UncleSpect wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on endertom100's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Mintypie231 wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything. You were an amazing moderator. Wishing you good luck for the future!
Top Bottom