Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
First of all, I was playing CubeCraft as always everyday and went to assassins and started playing with my Friend.
Got to see this Thefty guy that was killing a lot of people and went to him...
When i went he just totally Wrecked me so I started recording and recording and going to him, got to do this 3 times.
Here is the video with the 3 PvP Fights.

Then I go and make a video about like 5 Hackers and upload it, as eeeverytime I do when I see Hackers.
I upload it and report the Hackers in the CUbeCraft Reports site and wait.
I go again and look this...
Thefty.png

The Five Hackers of the video, 2 have been handled and 2 where closed.
Only one has been left open, Who? Thefty.
Okay, story goes on...
I ask "why is Thefty not banned", post it as a Status and then Helpers and mods, that are not always there, come saying "We don't ban legal players".
I show them the video then one says "Report him at blablablabla" (bla bla bla is the link)
I said that I already reported him and that I am not a noob. (I was saying that I was not a noob, was not calling Helper noobs, mods noobs, I wasn't calling anyone noob).
Then, this "Mod" comes saying that please stop insultinig Staff in the Server, we have video proof that Thefty is not Hacking and the video they sent:
First: Has no Minecraft sound, only musc and Second: Has Tracers...
Tracers as many of you know are a, lets call it a "Mod" that makes you being able to see people from far away and this "tracers" are in Hack CLients. (This is not the point)
The video clearly has evidence that he is not looking at me to hit me and make me all those critical hits but whatever, let's say "lag".
I clearly am not sure if this Thefty guys Hacks or doesn't hack but, Why?
Because all CubeCraft appears to know him. (I know this is not a Why, but if you are Smart you'll get the point)

I just want to ask youu something, a real question that will make you think before speaking...
What if the guy in the video was not Thefty, what if it was me or any other Random player that plays on CUbeCraft?
Would you ban him?
Look closely at the video, slow speed, fast speed, 3d glasses, zoom, 4k, 8k, 1080p, whatever...
Then think, if the name on the video was not thefty would you ban him?
I guess 85% or more of the people looking at this would say yes.
Don't tell me, don't tell your dog, no one, just you.
Thank you.

Also!!!!!
I am ready for your bullying, your hate and everything :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
@Thefty is just a Professional PvPer.
Period.
He isn't that difficult he's just very annoying with his Cannibal kit!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It really looks that you read all the thread
Seriously though I've been reported multiple times for Hacking.
Twice in 1 day.
And all of those times there was a reason why I looked so suspicious.
Even I would have thought I was Hacking. Sometimes people just have extraordinary skill :/

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
This seems to be totally legal to me, every single swing hit your hitbox. he missed hits, and the misses weren't random they had the intention to hit you. I have seen a lot of just skilled players play that make that guy look like an average player.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
as @FadedRoses already showed you.
Wait, did you say that was tracers @xXNiChO_29Xx ? Really? That is a minecraft feature that is activated when you press F3 + B. It shows the direction entities are facing and their hit boxes. Not a hack XD

Edit: Added in quote from main post about tracers/
I said that I already reported him and that I am not a noob. (I was saying that I was not a noob, was not calling Helper noobs, mods noobs, I wasn't calling anyone noob).
Then, this "Mod" comes saying that please stop insultinig Staff in the Server, we have video proof that Thefty is not Hacking and the video they sent:
First: Has no Minecraft sound, only musc and Second: Has Tracers...
Tracers as many of you know are a, lets call it a "Mod" that makes you being able to see people from far away and this "tracers" are in Hack CLients. (This is not the point)

Reactions: Ping Ether

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
, that are not always there, come saying "We don't ban legal players".
I have to be very honest respect to this and I can say Moderators sometimes ban legal players.
-What are you talking about, Jeff?
Well, Moderators have banned more than once (4 or 6 if I am right) @MastaWinda and he is and was a legal player. Apparently he used killaura while fighting Mods and normal players.
Good news are that his appeals got approved.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Okay..
Already wrote Thefty and told him I was sorry...
Also didn't know that those weren't Tracers, didn't know about that Feature, thank you @TheBrownster904 for telling me that...
CubeCraft comunity...
Sorry :/
LOCK PLEASE
Its all good. We all make mistakes. I find it really nice that you were able to own up to your mistake and apologize, it shows real maturity. Thank you :)

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
Just a few words, thefty is not hacking, I understand with the current onslaught of hackers( which will be over soon) that many have taken to hacksuating but Thefty is obviously not hacking in that video, he misses hits doesn't lock on to you or the guy closer to him.... so much counter evidence in the video and other videos, MAC even calls him one of the best in CubeCraft......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom