Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
The new forums have arrived - and so are unnecessary and foolish threads that are posted
freely.

I would like to discuss a topic that was might or might not was talked about before, but its theory was absolutely noticeable.

If you noticed, there are some threads that are being closed immediately or locked by staff members, and they were closed for very specific reasons: Improper, foolish, unnecessary, and certainly meaningless for the forums.

But we CAN prevent that. There is an option that I think should've been evaluated by the time the new forums page was publicized.
And this option is requesting/appealing to post unofficial threads. We need the forums to be an organized place where users can read rightful threads. Some of the current ones are very, very informal, and pointless, in my opinion.

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I think that the forums should continue to be a place where people get to speak their mind and share their ideas, if their thread gets locked, I think they'd learn from that and think about how to make a better thread next time or just do some more research. I think it would also just make everything a much longer process since staff are already pretty busy and a lot of people are posting threads. I personally think it's fine as it is.

Reactions: Anneum

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree. The forums is a place to help the server, talk to the community and ask questions. And if you see a post/message you don’t like, just ignore it.

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree. The forums is a place to help the server, talk to the community and ask questions. And if you see a post/message you don’t like, just ignore it.
It isn't about liking it or not; it's about doing something with the random threads or those threads that are not supposed to be located where it is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom