Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
CubeCraft has to have some staff (or Players) who can change his/her rank from (example) Admin to Stone so they can check for hackers
Most of the time, the hackers are so dumb, they will hack in front of youtubers and staff members.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Record and report the cheaters, you can use OBS, Fraps, Bandicam, etc to record them, upload the video to youtube and create a thread at the report a player section. Post a link of the video into your thread and if you keep reporting cheaters, it'll reduce the ammount of cheaters (if staff decides to check out your report).

Reporting people is some kind of useless. I made some reports in the past and am already waiting from 21 sept till now for an answer of the staff. This is taking to long! I already stopped my ban reports because of this and with me many did. Is there any road-map or deadline available for us to see when the anti cheat is done?

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Reporting people is some kind of useless. I made some reports in the past and am already waiting from 21 sept till now for an answer of the staff. This is taking to long! I already stopped my ban reports because of this and with me many did. Is there any road-map or deadline available for us to see when the anti cheat is done?
You can tag staff members. Or start a conversation with some. If you don't know how to tag, it's @<username>

N

Nikboo

I believe most questions/concerns have been answered to in this thread. If you have any more to add on, then feel free to PM me :) .

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so much for everything you've done! It's actually sad to see you guys go :(
Matriox wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Appreciate your activity on the Cube discord. Nice to see from staff members :). Goodluck with all and thanks for all you've done
_youssefxkill_ wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
how can i appeal for a discord ban, my user: luffy_indexgun2
AnolTongi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
You are an amazing person, I really hope you know that. Good luck with the future, man! Stay amazing.
Matriox wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Goodluck with everything :(
Top Bottom