Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we have some sort of long range explosive thingy

• Total voters

Bowlans

Apr 22, 2017
We all know those Games brief flutter of action followed by a hour plus of camping in which both teams build huge glass walls to stop ender pearling. My suggestion is a long range explosive devise (aka LRED) they can be any thing from a high price one shot explosive bow to a water bucket to make cannons (although water buckets can be used to explosion proof walls but can be use to ep then swim up). Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion and have fun!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
We all know those Games brief flutter of action followed by a hour plus of camping in which both teams build huge glass walls to stop ender pearling. My suggestion is a long range explosive devise (aka LRED) they can be any thing from a high price one shot explosive bow to a water bucket to make cannons (although water buckets can be used to explosion proof walls but can be use to ep then swim up). Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion and have fun!
Your sinply suggesting faction cannons, which i dont think is needed you can easily sucide bomb, tnt can do more damage than what can be fixed besides players will try to build repeater cannons which then leads to lag

Reactions: Twania

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I've never seen a situation where plebian campers are smart enough to build a glass wall.

The last game I played was one of those... I lost thanks to the campers. They just built glass walls and sat on their island for the whole game after getting diamonds and gold.

I hate when people build glass walls and camp because there's no way to get to their island. You start building a bridge and then they see you and shoot you. There's no way to win against them.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.