Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReMD0G

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2020
571
708
99
THOSE DAM RUSHERS
wouldn't it be fair if rushers could be reported and instead of getting banned they are secretly moved to lobbies where everyone there is a rusher
god i'd love to see it
You’re just being probably Salty
Rushing is actually a strategy used by many. How about overcome that strategy instead of raging. Here are some tips to avoid being rushed again.

  1. Be aware of your surroundings
  2. Look at the people next to you, are they looking towards you? If yes, prepare.
  3. Try trolling the other rusher because of the new knock back update, so hit them off the bridge :)
  4. Troll then loot
Need more tips? Please start a conversation with me, I have been PvPing for about 2 years now.
 

Snowwyyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2020
681
742
174
21
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
You’re just being probably Salty
Rushing is actually a strategy used by many. How about overcome that strategy instead of raging. Here are some tips to avoid being rushed again.

  1. Be aware of your surroundings
  2. Look at the people next to you, are they looking towards you? If yes, prepare.
  3. Try trolling the other rusher because of the new knock back update, so hit them off the bridge :)
  4. Troll then loot
Need more tips? Please start a conversation with me, I have been PvPing for about 2 years now.
I do these without I noticing myself, and I'm mobile and level 21 👀 using touch ofc
 
  • Like
Reactions: ReMD0G

InkAsriel

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
887
906
144
23
The Netherlands
i can see why people say no to this since its a valid strategy, but its also really frustrating for people who want a casual game. not everybody cares about winning within the first 3 minutes like most people do these days, which really ruins it for some people sadly. still not fair to punish tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: ReMD0G
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom