Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

byanTraXx

Jun 4, 2015
From your dreams :v
I think Player-Tracker in Eggwars is neccesary to prevent people hiding on their islands because F3 doesn't work with the generators it would be the game more faster and funny

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
YES
I have had the idea to suggest this idea because it is really annoying to find the one last player when he is shifting (for example in the cloud on teaparty).
I don't think it has any disadvantages, I would like to see a player tracker in eggwars!

WoezelEnPip

Jan 22, 2016
Hey guys,

So I really like playing EggWars (especially the new update made it much more fun)
Since the EggWars maps are quite big, I think it would be great if a player-tracker will be added to the EggWars shop. Me and my friends often have to search the last player which takes quite long. This can be prevented with a player-tracker.

The player-tracker will work the same as the SkyWars player-tracker. Right-Clicking on it will focus the nearest player of the enemy team.

I think 5 diamonds will be a good price for a player tracker. Other wise you can just camp on your island with a player-tracker which might become too op.

I hope you like this suggestion.

Regards,
Dennis

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom