Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
Today at 5 pm Mexico time cubecraft has an average of 550 people on the server.

Before the update I had up to 1000 people in the same hour.

They succeeded, now their little bedrock will be more pampered, hopefully they will change their mentality and prove to be effective.

Java forever.

D

Deleted member 584093

I’m just hoping they spend more resources on bedrock now since I don’t think they gonna continue java anymore

Reactions: Rocks1

gscuwurry

Sep 3, 2022
Nope this isn't a joke we literally all said this would happen but they didn't listen. It's not even the first time a server has died out like that, and no matter what the staff say most people will feel like they ditched java for bedrock... because money. I'd say the reason the update post was so optimistic is that it was just some misguided staff member who hasn't seen the fall of a server yet and genuinely thought the update would make things better... sorry guys.

(that said if cubecraft proves me wrong i'll be very impressed)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I want to quickly throw some accurate data out here to avoid this thread spiralling out of control based on shoddy information.

Last night at the time you specified we had 526 people online.

Comparing this to last week is not possible as schools were still on vacation, thus the number was much higher. This applies to Bedrock as well.

Our figures from the past 2 days of normal school days off-summer are the same as early June on Bedrock, Java correlates. So I picked a Tuesday in the first week of June.

At the same time on this Tuesday we had 658 players.

There are obviously more variables at play but it signifies a 132 player drop. Which we anticipated and is a figure that isn't getting worse. With more days of data we'll know for certain.

As we've said previously- this change was to prevent further decline, not to grow the player base. Initial loss of players was always on the table but it should stabilize the player count in the event of drops in the market.

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
I want to quickly throw some accurate data out here to avoid this thread spiralling out of control based on shoddy information.

Last night at the time you specified we had 526 people online.

Comparing this to last week is not possible as schools were still on vacation, thus the number was much higher. This applies to Bedrock as well.

Our figures from the past 2 days of normal school days off-summer are the same as early June on Bedrock, Java correlates. So I picked a Tuesday in the first week of June.

At the same time on this Tuesday we had 658 players.

There are obviously more variables at play but it signifies a 132 player drop. Which we anticipated and is a figure that isn't getting worse. With more days of data we'll know for certain.

As we've said previously- this change was to prevent further decline, not to grow the player base. Initial loss of players was always on the table but it should stabilize the player count in the event of drops in the market.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to sell the server?
I say if it no longer has sustainability to be able to continue?

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
It has no value to other people, the people who know it best and have the highest chance of transforming it into a bigger network again are us.
I think a change of leadership is better, cause obviously, you guys can't think of a better course of action. Anyone else could think of a better idea than you.

• Haha
Reactions: Iridinox

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I think a change of leadership is better, cause obviously, you guys can't think of a better course of action. Anyone else could think of a better idea than you.
1663009594317.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom