Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Hi, I'm Horizon. You might know me from my toxicity on Discord, or my random crap posting, also from Discord. As for the forums? Uh, you might know me for posting random status updates? i dunno

Anyways, this thread's purpose was a little 'Goodbye' from my end, and a little message to the entire community.

As I've been hinting at on Discord, I mentioned I'll be leaving the server for once and for all, once I reach 2k likes on the forums, and 100,000 messages on Discord. As for right now, I achieved the 2k like goal.
upload_2019-2-13_14-11-45.png

Thank you so much for this.

My experience on this server has been genuinely wonderful. But as time goes by, everything becomes repetitive, and things just aren't as fun as they used to be. I've been here for almost 2 years! I've made tons of friends and my entire life has been revolved around this server. I don't really have irl activities or friends, but I'm attempting at changing that.

That aside, another reason I'll be leaving is literal addiction to browsing this place. I need to break that addiction, one way or another. If I won't get bored by it eventually, might as well force myself to stop.

I'll probably come back in 2 months to see how things are going, and hopefully after having my grades a bit raised from being so close to average.

I don't really have anything else to say, uhm... keep messing with trolls? Online trolls are really fun to have around, and that's one thing I've definitely taken advantage of, on discord at least. Don't take them seriously.

Also, don't take anything seriously at all. Enjoy life and have fun. Taking things too personal or serious is bad.
I've already left the mc server, and now I'll be attempting at leaving the forums, and soon enough, the discord server.
upload_2019-2-13_14-21-54.png

Until I hit 100,000 messages, I'll still be derping around in that server.

@ me in funny threads or status posts now that I won't be active for a while I'll probably not see them

idc if you'll call me lifeless, no need to post toxic or outright rude comments, I'm not asking for them and idc about them, no need to be a douche, really.

And a message to everyone that's reading this: This community is pretty toxic, ngl. I'm in a different server and I don't see anyone calling others offensive stuff just because they're attempting at becoming a member of staff. In fact, they're supported, and very common. Don't call people "wannabes" and then bully them for it. (Unless they get way too annoying, then I really understand your point of view.)

And another thing, just because someone is kind and is helping people, doesn't mean they only do it to become staff members. No need to be pessimistic and think that everyone is a good person for a rank. There still are good people out there that do it out of the kindness of their heart.

I've already posted in Sophie's thread my plan to become a more healthy person, and this is a part of it. :3
ily all. I had way too much fun here, but it's kinda time to move on. This was a very fun experience. I've enjoyed it all.

...also I now play CS:GO a lot if anyone wanna play pls dm me on discord and add me on steam, my steam is nightwanderer69 and has the picture of eggs

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ll miss you Hori : (

Youre a great human being! I love the dadjokes
Ignore the dadjokes haters!

Besides that: it was an honour to be in your friend list when you had a stone rank! I didn’t realise I was 1/10 until recently my friendlist became a lot more full

I hope ull do much better on school! Stay awesome : )

Congratulations on 2k likes and (almost) 100.000 messages!

D

Deleted member 59979

Once I upgrade my microwave I'll join you on csgo

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Even though I don't really know you, I hope to see you back!

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I find it difficult to say goodbye to you, bud. You will be missed!

No matter that we weren't talking much lately, you are a great person and friend, so I really hope you will keep in touch after leaving CubeCraft. I'd also like to thank you for everything you have done for this place. CubeCraft was very lucky to have such a smart and dedicated member like you.

I wish you best of luck with your future plans! Even though, I am pretty sure you won't need it and you will reach your goals. ;)
ezgif-3-05025ae49a5f.gif

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
This is hard for me to say but goodbye! :(
I will miss you, I don’t really know you but it’s hard to say you know? Have a nice future man, I hope you will come back man! :) <3

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Hard to say goodbye to one of the most known ones on the forums. We'll miss you, hope to still see you come by sometimes! We all love you (no homo) and you will be missed. Goodbye, bro :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom