Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaGamers

Jun 21, 2017
Boosting / Teaming with hackers for wins/exp

So there have been a few people around teaming with hackers
for free wins and drain other peoples stats and get more wins and kills.

I think this should be bannable to party with a hacker multiple times for bettter stats, because these wins are unfairly gained by doing nothing and the hackers also doet not put effort into beating the people, instead of that he is just using hacks.

This should deserve a stat wipe till when they met the hacker/friended him/her.
Or a temp ban of 1 to 2 weeks..
And second time u do it it will increase.

Last edited:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
What exactly do you mean? The hacker gets banned but are you saying that any teammates he has should get banned as well? It's not their fault they got put on a team with a hacker so why should we ban them?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Teaming is already bannable. You can them report on the website of cubecraft, if you see teamers, make sure that you have a video evidence. Screenshot aren't acceptable.

Lock @zRinne ?

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
If someone uses an illegal client, they will be punished.
If someone is in a party with the rule breaker, they will not be punished even though it does boost their stats, it doesn't improve their skills.
Sentinel will pick up those who are using an illegal client (if reporters didn't) - so that's punishment enough.

To be honest, I don't think everyone cares about their stats because I sure don't mind jumping to the void.

Jun 21, 2017
I completely aggree with @zRinne as nobody really does care about their stats... well maybe a few people her or there but its not like you get a reward like hey heres a thousand dollars because you threw someone into a bottomless pit and then chopped up their team mate with a diamond sword... this sounded a lot better in my head

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Boosting / Teaming with hackers for wins/exp

So there have been a few people around teaming with hackers
for free wins and drain other peoples stats and get more wins and kills.

I think this should be bannable to party with a hacker multiple times for bettter stats, because these wins are unfairly gained by doing nothing and the hackers also doet not put effort into beating the people, instead of that he is just using hacks.

This should deserve a stat wipe till when they met the hacker/friended him/her.
Or a temp ban of 1 to 2 weeks..
And second time u do it it will increase.

PheonixFF

Dec 25, 2016
I believe the hacker should get banned and the people who are not hacking shouldn't be banned. Even though the non-hackers are using hackers as a tool to get better stats, they should not get banned because they aren't breaking the rules.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom